octog

octog
email me northernlifegstar11@gmail.com

Wednesday, 3 November 2010

it didnt half hurt.

hello all .
           well i have been having a pamper he past few Sam had talked me into waxing certain areas enough sed their use your imagination dont worry you wont be far off  :0.
I cant believe I agreed to this bit but Sam did the waxing as some places were hard to get at so we went shopping to boots chemist for some body waxes and also some wine Sam did warn me it sometimes hurts .
I admit sometimes it did hurt  then again sometimes it FUCKING KILLED.
I will admit am not really the coy type with my body but I have never been this
naked  around a woman especially one like Sam LOL but I trusted her
God knows why I do....



Am not what you call hairy if anything its just fluff in most places but I decided Its all coming off .
we started with easy bits like chest front of legs hurt a little but the wine
took the pain away :) I think Sam was getting a little pissed off  not because off what she was doing more because of what she wasn`t doing
IE turning me on hears a guy in his boxers with a woman mauling your skin and am not even excited
in any way and am sure she was taking it out on me .




next the back legs and other nuts and cranny's  the higher up my legs the
more it hurt around ina leg area this part was  AGONY .and am sure she
was using more force pulling it  she`s no Florence nightingale .
the cheeks next I must admit I protested like mad in this bit its just to personal of an area as well as the bollocks she never went anywhere near that area by the way .
she used a cream for the cheeks and the groin i just used clippers with a steady hand lol


I showed and moisturised after and I felt a bit sour but within a few hours it felt smooth as a baby`s arse  .


the last post I did I must confess I expected more comments from you although it dont bother me that much
the feedback is helpful    

5 comments:

  1. G-Star 101 and we are both still here.
    Think you might be a bit of a masochist letting Sam wax you - at least you didn't have to explain why you didn't make a move on her even if it did piss her of a tad.This post certainly had me squirming in my seat between bouts of laughter. Certainly hope Scott appreciates it.
    After this post I think I may stick with the safety razor.
    Take care Stef.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grief!

    I've let Peter shave me a few times and, apart from having to keep very still of course, I rather enjoy it.

    But when he gets around my cock - and especially my balls! OMG! Even though I trust him implicitly - I always feel that even with a shaver and a safety razor - just one slip!

    But waxing. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. G ya Nutter why the f##K would you let her do that to you. What do you do for an encore stick your toes under a passing lorry? Jesus your a brave brave guy. As for shaving I have only done it twice and cut my face I certainly would not go near my privates with a razor. No Hairy baws for me I am afraid

    ReplyDelete
  4. as mentioned it was a trust thing I wanted smooth skin despite Sam saying I was barely out of puberty found that very funny .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, sorry been a while that I read any blogs. I really find it hard to read them any more. I don't think anyone wants me around so i think i am going to stop reading them. I feed the fish and I really don't know why you want to rip out your hair. Shave would been easier. I don't know why they call it waxing. I thought it was like glue they use and then rip it out. Major ouch. Hugs Richard.

    ReplyDelete

comments are now moderated sorry