![]() |
| lavender oil |
10 as a child I had to have a bath before bedtime with lavender oil in
up until I was 12 because I had trouble sleeping I also had cotton sheets
as well as a ceiling fan . now days its just the fan I need at night .
![]() |
| it hurt |
9
I was once a bit silly on a skate board when i was a kid I was showing off
a jump I had no chance in hell in achieving I came flying off
and landed on my ankle was lucky it was a bad sprain.
never mentioned this before but my mums older brother who died
in a car accident I once was staying over at his house house &
found some magazines in a box more xxx only looked at one
men were shaging women but all I could see was cocks.
I was only 7 am guessing my first real gay experience I thought it
7
I love this tv show One of the few things me and scot have In common
have watched it for years I remember it on tv all the time when i was little .
I will admit I cried when jack died last week and was in shock seeing Vera his wife
for 50 years there she died 2 years earlier. its 50 this year
![]() |
| jack and Vera |
6
when i was 10 I was in a school musical I was Jacob one of Joseph`s brothers everyone in the family came to see it and I was a nervous wreck throwing up and everything weeks before I had to sing one song by myselfwww.youtube.com/watch?v=QmSD3YnH5Mw without the cowboy outfits but on the big night I did rather well not done anything like it again .
5
Ben once got so mad at me once for laughing at him long story but he had a pet torturous called spike dont ask anyway he was asked to take it to school he was 6 by the way what I was lauging at was he glued a post
it note on spikes back saves getting mixed up if anyone else brought one along the post it note wouldn't come off I couldnt stop laughing he threw the closest thing to him at me A cricket ball hit me in the bollocks
when i was 10 I was in a school musical I was Jacob one of Joseph`s brothers everyone in the family came to see it and I was a nervous wreck throwing up and everything weeks before I had to sing one song by myselfwww.youtube.com/watch?v=QmSD3YnH5Mw without the cowboy outfits but on the big night I did rather well not done anything like it again .
5
Ben once got so mad at me once for laughing at him long story but he had a pet torturous called spike dont ask anyway he was asked to take it to school he was 6 by the way what I was lauging at was he glued a postit note on spikes back saves getting mixed up if anyone else brought one along the post it note wouldn't come off I couldnt stop laughing he threw the closest thing to him at me A cricket ball hit me in the bollocks
![]() |
| it does have its benefits scot says |
this one is not easy and please dont laugh at me but when I was 15 I noticed something odd about my cock had it had decided to sort of curve upwards now i know now its perfectly normal for this to happen back then I was thinking all kinds.
the lavender made it bend
the cricket ball incident .
getting punished for being gay
was close going to see the school doctor
3
dont like saying this but last year I was having dark thoughts
you wouldn't think it looking at me now but I did manage to research
and am not alone in these thoughts and its more common in gay tanagers
who had lost there way in life misunderstood or subjected to violence or abuse .
2
I was 15 when first smoked weed with some school friends some i met up with recently at a party
now I know Its not clever or healthy and mum does know not easy keeping things from her even admitted she smoked it when she was younger .
1
In 19.99 I was freaked out by the millennium bug I thought nothing would work any-more like the tv computers phones anything that needs programming I was 6 at the time was more worried about the TV
and last but not least this I showed mum this last week its what Sam showed me at ann summers shop last week and I bravely showed it to mum not knowing what her reaction would be she stopped laughing about two hours later .
dont like saying this but last year I was having dark thoughtsyou wouldn't think it looking at me now but I did manage to research
and am not alone in these thoughts and its more common in gay tanagers
who had lost there way in life misunderstood or subjected to violence or abuse .
2
I was 15 when first smoked weed with some school friends some i met up with recently at a party
now I know Its not clever or healthy and mum does know not easy keeping things from her even admitted she smoked it when she was younger .
1In 19.99 I was freaked out by the millennium bug I thought nothing would work any-more like the tv computers phones anything that needs programming I was 6 at the time was more worried about the TV
and last but not least this I showed mum this last week its what Sam showed me at ann summers shop last week and I bravely showed it to mum not knowing what her reaction would be she stopped laughing about two hours later .







Aw, so you've not pursued a career as a singer then?
ReplyDeleteyou wont find me going on x factor
ReplyDeleteJoseph is still my fave musical. I met Andrew Lloyd Webber once at a party!
ReplyDeleteAlthough I was born in Manchester, can't say I'm a fan of Coronation Street. I blame Ena Sharples - she used to scare me to death when I was a kid.
Try and keep off the drugs, please! I have a 17yo nephew and they are ruining his life.
R