octog

octog
email me northernlifegstar11@gmail.com

Friday, 19 November 2010

on line shopper

I will admit was a bit sceptical about this  but I have started my crimbo shopping  via e-bay mostly as its more safer and secure throe pay pall  I wont do all of it on line  don`t want to take away the feeling of panic shopping
like two days before  the feeling that you made it back home in one piece .





I found out I break up on 22 dec am happy with  that  I know  that I sed this before but this Christmas is going to be more independent for me  have my own money haven't had to save and expect money from my mum to buy presents .


Alan at work had a good birthday  he didnt want anything planed just a meal out  nothing  big
as well as a night with the lads  I couldn't go but sam says it went ok  she did go over the top on presents
cloths and a weekend away she says it wont be a dirty one  but she knows no different  lol....

mum wants me to do something different for my 18th  its 3 months away  scot thinks I should go abroad  or something  not sure its allot to organise passport  wear i go am going to have to think ..


in the last post I mentioned  things like depression  I did go through a dark period  with school so I decided fuck it I dont want to go any more  it helped .
the drugs or weed its not a problem It just helps me wind down at weekends sometimes i know its not clever
but it`s under control             

2 comments:

  1. I know it been a while since I feed the fish but I did tonight. I read what you have said and I just going say I read it. I don't like making comments much no more I always get feeling people dont even want to see me. Anyway I feed the fish for you. Night, Richard

    ReplyDelete
  2. You might consider having a weekend in Dublin.

    It's a fantastic city and you could probably find somewhere gay to stay I guess.

    Amsterdam is a bit too famous (!) and is a tougher trick to pull unless you know someone who knows their way around.

    And, whatever anyone says, Belgium is boring, France you need the language and Italy designer clothes and a love for ice cream which melts down your shirt.

    (he he!)

    Seriously though, if you did want - then Dublin might be a good deal.

    ReplyDelete

comments are now moderated sorry