LIFE`S WHAT YOU MAKE IT am lee 18 and gay am not camp more straight acting .have a bf scot bit like alan car and camp as men in dresses.
Hi there, G-StarA happy Christmas to you too - I hope you have a great time!Take careMark
Hello LeeA merry Christmas to you and yours - I hope all goes well.Love & best wishesSammy B
Merry Xmas LeeRegards Stef.
Ok maybe 3 times is the one that works. Merry Christmas G-Star. Hope you get a lot presents, and have a lot fun on Christmas day. I still read your Blog. RichardPS I still feed the fish to.
Ha ha! What fat fish!Have a Merry Mid-Winter from those of us in the pagan Peak District!Hooray! for the last day at work! Pete's finished now too. Yippee!
comments are now moderated sorry
Hi there, G-Star
ReplyDeleteA happy Christmas to you too - I hope you have a great time!
Take care
Mark
Hello Lee
ReplyDeleteA merry Christmas to you and yours - I hope all goes well.
Love & best wishes
Sammy B
Merry Xmas Lee
ReplyDeleteRegards Stef.
Ok maybe 3 times is the one that works. Merry Christmas G-Star. Hope you get a lot presents, and have a lot fun on Christmas day. I still read your Blog. Richard
ReplyDeletePS I still feed the fish to.
Ha ha! What fat fish!
ReplyDeleteHave a Merry Mid-Winter from those of us in the pagan Peak District!
Hooray! for the last day at work! Pete's finished now too. Yippee!