its Christmas morning we were all up by 8am always been up early on Christmas morning can remember a year I was awake at 4am I was only 8 at the time mind you.got my first play station console that year . also a few years before that I was looking for presents right at the back of the Christmas tree I tried to get to them unfortunately I lost my balance and knocked the tree over I tried to get it back up but it was 6 feet tall mum saw the funny side thankfully ...
last night I helped set up one of Ben and marks presents Kinxt its for the x box can play sports games with it as you move via infer red so you dont hold anything .even had a go myself ..
also a DJ mixing game for ps3
I didnt need much never really asked for much got a stereo some big headphones cloths .
went out with scot on Thursday had a really nice time we are boyfriends now he asked me and I sead id love to sounds all romantic but it was`nt I bought him a warm cardigan with a hood also some tight jeans .
later we are all going to my dads 9 of us altogether sam has phoned from scotland where she and alan are stopping over Christmas says its fucking freezing and so much fucking snow its unbelievable reminded me about her boiler needed putting on if i sop at her house over Christmas
YouTube - Bing Crosby & David Bowie - The Little Drummer Boy / Peace On Earth
Lee sounds like Xmas was good to you - wish Scot and you all the best. It's Boxing Day here and I'm getting ready to go to work - worked yesterday - up at 5am but had a nice Xmas night with friends.
ReplyDeleteSaw the TV special that the Bing Crosby and David Bowie clip came from - it is an unusual but very successful pairing - I love it.
Have a great day
Stef.
Hi G-Star!
ReplyDeleteI wish you a Merry Christmas. I see you have a great time!
Edgar
Hey G Merry Christmas you should have came to Scotland with them. It is not as cold as you think
ReplyDeletewell not in my bed any way haha xxxx
Glad you had a Merry Christmas, glad you got some nice presents to. I got good ones this year to. I got a new computer. It is a desk top one but it is way cool. Richard
ReplyDeletePS have to shape up the fish after the holiday I am getting them fat feeding them so much. Richard