octog

octog
email me northernlifegstar11@gmail.com

Monday, 27 December 2010

time alone .

hello all
            decided to get some time alone at SAM`s place as she`s away keeping it nice and tidy Christmas lunch went ok although I overdid it with  knocking back the beers a bit  Gail was happy and for once we got on well her boyfriend Dave was at his mums Gail  says she`s a cow  but she`s mad about Dave he`s not my type all muscle Gail says he`s big everywhere  too much information for me especially when am pissed  I mentioned his dick being like a cocktail sausage  and she showed me a photo on her phone I was wrong more like a Cumberland sausage  Ive seen bigger.

yesterday I had lunch with Scots mum and dad that was eventful both his parents got pissed out there minds Scot had told them before hand that we were boyfriends  they appear cool about it all we spent a fair amount of time sat in Scots room  he gave me his presents a shirt some underwear dvd`s I got him some jeans and computer games singing dancing that sort  I did remind him what happened  the last time we were in his room  several fuckings  he thanked me for the gifts by sucking me off  I was soon gushing in his mouth . all this sex is new to me    but its really nice..

I did invite Scot over tonight but he`d made plans got the heating on full as its bleeding  freezing out ad a good soak in the bath and into my jimmy jams I quite like being on my Todd like this .

3 comments:

  1. Lee it's nice you got a bit of quaity time with Gail but even nicer that you got some special quality time with Scott and now some alone time to relax and do some thinking, cozy and warm in your Jams.
    Regards Stef.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe. Well that's really cool you got some special time with Scot, even if his parnts got mad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. scots parents divorced years ago but remain friends his dad has his own life now scot says his fist memory's was them always fighting .

    ReplyDelete

comments are now moderated sorry