octog

octog
email me northernlifegstar11@gmail.com

Wednesday, 8 December 2010

what song reminds you of Christmas

I know its been a bit since I last posted  have a few things to mention first off my email will be gone soon off the blog also comments are now checked before they get published all because of some sick dick head who cant even be bothered to leave his name  there 11 years old  sick bastard... anyway thats that out the way .

first aid course at collage is almost done just need to Waite till next week exam results I think I did enough to pass fingers crossed .

I wont to ask you all something its almost Christmas well 17 days away  what song reminds you of Christmas
will post what song is usually in my head  I will admit am not sure people outside the uk will av herd it .

taken to wearing thermal underwear long Jones exc its bitter cold dont half make me sweat with them on under my cloths end up sweating cobs . can you believe ive finished my Christmas shopping  no more panic buying for presents

works Christmas party its a Christmas ball  best  suit   they have a swing band playing  can take a guest  its mum stop sniggering my uncle is going to be there my mums brother. should be a good night  sam and Alan will be going  thank god

been invited to a few party's over Christmas  even been invited to meet some of Scots family his dads side live near Manchester scot  mum and dad have been divorced  years but has kept in contact with his dad.

    .

            

3 comments:

  1. G-Star sorry your coping grief on your blog.Seems things are good with you - I guess the twins are looking forward to Xmas. Well an early merry Xmas to you, your family, Scott, Sam and Allan.
    No long johns here, just rain coats.
    There is one song that I yearn to hear each Xmas - John Lennon's For this is Xmas.
    Take care
    Stef.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gregg Lake 'I believe in Father Christmas' always makes me dab an eye.

    ReplyDelete
  3. stef is that the merry Christmas war is over one herd that all the time.

    micky I had to look up yours on you tube one of them songs you know but dont have a clue who is by
    like the mike Oldfield in dulci jubilo track

    ReplyDelete

comments are now moderated sorry