octog

octog
email me northernlifegstar11@gmail.com

Saturday, 18 December 2010

works do

The works do thing went OK we all had a good time mum didn't show me up  at all  SAM  and Alan were  a bit pissed  SAM could hardly stand up .my uncle gave me SAM and Allan an envelope  each asked us to open them  I was thinking fuck it could be my p 45 or something  sam went first to open  hers with help of Alan 
as she couldn't open it lol. in it was £300 to spend  at Argos  alan got £500 . me I got 300 like sam . uncle says we have done really well  this year. was well happy with that .

Scot well I did catch up with him hes having some personal problems  was given some bad news last week at a check up . it`s nothing  serious  but I know he`s worried  going to see him in a bit

for the first time ever i think Ben and mark are doing there own thing parties exc usually they get invited together  

4 comments:

  1. Smashing Christmas Box - everyone used to do something like that for the guys who worked for them - how good that your Uncle still does!

    Have a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. G-Star what a nice Xmas surprise - I hope Santa keeps the ball rolling for you.
    Hope Scott is ok - having you around might brighten his Xmas up a bit.
    Ben and Mark are growing up and discovering thier independance.
    All the best for Xmas.
    Stef.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beaing honest this is the first time Ive felt older at christmas thers not just the family now is there as for santa It was 10 years ago when the penny droped. I couldnt belive it :O.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - 300 quid. Good for you!

    Have a great Christmas - looking forward to hearing about it.

    R

    ReplyDelete

comments are now moderated sorry