I got 85% but A pass is a Pass so I am a fully qualified first aider Dont mean I get more money but Its not why I took the cores I was board in the evening also its qualifications am quite chuffed with myself :).work I finish next Wednesday really really really looking forward to the rest the works
party is Thursday been told that something is going to happen there all management will be there uncle says its likely to be good news for us all looking forward to taking my Mum there .
Sam and Alan are going away sam has asked me if I can keep an eye on her place says I can stay there if i like hummmm .
been to the school panto ben and mark helped backstage Cinderella it was ok some teachers were the ugly sisters they were a bit to .
off out tomorrow with some friends collage and school going to be a good boy few drinks but not allot work and there do day after .
got a new program on my phone it tells you what song was number one on the day you were boarn
Sams was fame kids from fame
Alan already knew what his was before we did his birdie song by the tweets really cheesy I didnt know what it was till I looked on you tube the poor man must be mortified I would have posted it on hear but he`s suffered enough

YouTube - 2 Unlimited - No limit
this is mine I admit I have herd this song on nights out I dont think its all that embarrassing that much
not sure whats happening with scot not herd from him in week or so his phone is off also not replying to text
or online hope its nothing I have done
your being a bit of a party animal must be great to be popular. Well enjoy have fun and remember your condoms xxx
ReplyDeleteMark
The First Aid thing is good - well done! - I did one when I was working on the railway. Only got a doll to give the kiss of life to, worst luck. Why can't they let us practice on someone of our own choice?
ReplyDeleteI hope your mum didn't keep up with the beat of the song that was number one when you were born - could have done herself a mischief if she was trying to have you at the same time! Perhaps there's something to be said for ballads afteral!
Hello GS,
ReplyDeleteNo need to apologise about moderated comments, especially if someone's saying stuff about b and m.
Congrats on the first aid - 85% sounds pretty good to me! Nice of you to go to the panto and have fun at the party - can't imagine I'd ever take my Mum with me. Even now she tells people what a lovely little boy I was and how talented I am. CRINGE!!!
I looked up the number one for my birthday and I've never even heard of it - something about a man who is good with his gun :-)
R