octog

octog
email me northernlifegstar11@gmail.com

Saturday, 1 January 2011

put me off meatballs for life.

had a good night last night lots of drunken I love you`s some were even ment
spent last night at a party near home didnt want to travel to far on new years eve no buses taxi`s charge through the nose  but it went ok lots of dancing thank you scot sort of picked up on his dancing lol
scot was at his dads could have gone with him but i didnt feel like it get like that sometimes . was home by 11.30 friend drove me home .everyone was still up I did phone scot after midnight wishing him  happy new year  and that I loved him he sort of mumbled it back  .

so what does 2011 hold for me god knows its a biggie Theo  18 in February  milestone  birthday where everything is legal  been doing it years anyway lol decided to have a weekend  in Dublin  thank you Micky for the suggestion looking forward to it going to be a lads only thing  sorry mum  and hope sam will forgive me.
also my driving lessons start again in a few weeks another 5 then I will think about taking the test   just think  about it .

another holiday in the summer hot and warm   lots of sun, sea,and who knows



Man cuts off privates and dumps them in park The Sun News
I read this this morning I know I shouldn't be laughing at this but I couldn't stop  yes I know its not the best newspaper in the world but i like it.

5 comments:

  1. happy new year! sounds like its going to be a year of 'firsts' lol, but i dp hope the new year brings happyness and health to you both :)
    Take care xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. god the way your fishes go to the food i dont think you have fed them in a while LOve<~Peter~>

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's actually a tactic sometimes used by people desperate for sex reassignment surgery but unable to afford it. They get the ball rolling, so to speak, in hopes of the rest being done. While the first instinct is to laugh, it's really a very sad situation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year! Hope you have a fantastic and momentous 2011! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year lad! Have a good one

    Sam,

    ReplyDelete

comments are now moderated sorry