bugger me .
Its all going off at home Ben has been chatting to people online various game web sights that he`s into some of the people are in there 40s male ben has been sending stuff like photos his email address exc mark told me and showed me them because he thought Ben was being stupid doing it.
So I go and talk to him ask him what he`s playing at doing it as he`s well aware its not safe .Ben says they are alright but I had seen an Email Mark had showed to me it didnt look alright at all from a guy Who says hes 30 ben has clearly said hes 11 the Email asked varius questions like have you a girlfriend .do you get in trouble at home ..also questions about his brother Mark . The guys name is Rob lives in Scotland .
Ive asked Ben not to respond to any Emails dont send anymore photos and he says he wont not sure what am going to do next part of me wants to rip the guys head off but am going to Waite if the guy sends him anything else if he does then i may just do so ..
work we are moving to a bigger office in the summer also be having more staff around the office and sometime in the next few months am going to be on a course in Birmingham for a few days and being put up in a hotel .also have a few days off booked next month birthday going to Dublin for a few days just
lads ..
been out over the weekend with my mate Tony not been out with him for ages got well and truly rat arsed
didnt have a care in the world i noticed peter was out and he came and said hello Id not seen him in months
he was my first real sex about a year ago still look back at it with fondness as it was the first person id fucked . am sure you would all look back at something like that .
Lee it's great to see that Mark cares enough about Bens safety to seek your help - Bens trusting nature and kind heart are over ruling his sense of caution. Hope all goes ok.
ReplyDeleteWork must be doind well - expanding the office and sending you of on a course.
Your first will always be an important memory - I still keep in touch with mine and I don't even want to think of how many years it's been - he is actually straight but cool about it - it still crops up in our chats now and again.
Have a great day
Regards Stef.
Oh that guy he been emailing sounds like a proper creep, you done the right thing telling him not to email that guy. You should hand it over to the police if it continues really as it sounds like grooming.
ReplyDeleteYou're work life sounds positive. :)
I would of been the same if I was in your position seeing Peter. :)
hrm ben is only 11? kids are growing up way way to fast. and other then that sounds like life is still moving on Love<~peter~>
ReplyDeleteYou need really tell him stop talking to that guy. When i first come on the blogs everyone was so nice and a lot ask me a lot questions to. Then i find out who is being really nice and who wanted to be nasty. Make sure he stop giving his address and pictures and all about him.
ReplyDeleteI am still here. I do read what you say. I wont go to the site you know which one. They deleted me from there now. So i wont go back now. I feed the fish to. Richard
Just get your bro to back off and make sure he understands the dangers.
ReplyDeleteChanges at work? Anyone cute coming in? (apart from you , of course) Just make sure you don't lose your workspace!
They need all the cash they can get in Dublin just now and it's a great place to go. Stick to the main, busy places for a great time!
I sure as heck remember my first time. And my second. And my third . . . and certainly last weekend!
thanks everyone
ReplyDelete@stef mark felt I had a look first he did want mum and dad to know but knew they would go mental and take away the computer or switch of the Internet so he would suffer to .
@ Eddie. the guy still hasn't sent a message back I now check Ben`s box still wanna smash the guys face in .
@ Ben may be only 11 but he knows its stupid .
@ Richard you are always welcome hear you know that I also think Tristan did what he did because it was getting out of hand don't stop reading it you still have friends there.
@ Mikey can`t wait for the weekend away 7 of us are going at the moment .
work the new office is more modern not as cramped but its shared with others I know some of them its more girls a affraid .