octog

octog
email me northernlifegstar11@gmail.com

Monday, 10 January 2011

shameless is back

I love this show its filmed not far from hear  Scot has been an extra in last series difficult to spot him as Lott's of extras.  Ian is sex on legs  he`s turned into a bit of a gay icon ad even shag mickey McGuire  bit of a rough lad is mickey .
 YouTube - Shameless Ian-Mickey 120
its a show about working class  or in some cases cant be arsed to work ing class around Manchester

its even got a USA  version  not sure about that got nothing against us tv its just there remakes are a bit weak
like life on Mars
and
queer as folk   i know I may get some slack for that but  do I care  :).

4 comments:

  1. Lee I loved the first series to - will def be watching for the new series.
    Queer as Folk is another huge favourite.
    Regards Stef.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lee!

    I saw a clip of the new US version at www.queerty.com (alas, no cable TV for me.)

    The actor who plays Ian, Cameron Monaghan, is a REAL cutie!!! :-)

    And Ian has a thing for older men, eh?

    What could be better???

    :-)

    -Andy

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey G Star i agree with you on all apart from queer as folk. but we wont get in to that lol. roll on shameless tonight thats what i say
    JDB x

    ReplyDelete
  4. cant belive its on every night this week . its not just the gay shagging mind you . althoe it helps have made a post on my other blog adult content you have been warned lol

    ReplyDelete

comments are now moderated sorry