had the day of work yesterday felt like crap I will admit it was more self inflicted so am not expecting any sympathy at all :(.It was the red wine that did allot of damage altho the lager didn't help never going to mix again just stick to one drink .
anyway on Tuesday evening I just locked myself in my room in the Attic just wanted to unwind a bit their`s no reason for me being like that . looking back at it the thought of being pissed all by yourself how fucking sad is that I know I need to get out more.
Ben has received another email from that guy the stupid tw#t even included his mobile number so I have emailed him back explaining who I was and how old Ben was despite the fact it was made obvious stating if he sends anymore that I will be taking things further . he replied all apologetic saying it wont ever happen again .
seeing Scot latter on tonight not seen him all week could have done with his company on Tuesday mind you I would av worn the poor guy out .:):):).
Lee I suppose it's all part of the silly things we do as we grow up.
ReplyDeleteGlad you got Ben's situation sorted.
Have a nice night with Scot.
Regards Stef.
I guess that people who live alone often drink alone, it's just a case of what we might do that we could regret later when we've sobered up!
ReplyDeleteMind you - none of us has to drink to the point of falling over, do we?
(Not every time anyway.)
It's good you're taking care of Ben - good thinking.
cheers for the comments guys spending weekend in manchester well near it @ scots dads looking forward to it bit posher than what am used to
ReplyDeletebut what the hell
Sounds like you're looking forward to seeing Scot :)
ReplyDelete'bout time I followed...sorry you have to moderate, but it seems that there are those who just act (and comment) like idiots. Been reading your blog, good stuff, Lee (I think)...
ReplyDeletePeace <3
Jay in VA