octog

octog
email me northernlifegstar11@gmail.com

Monday, 17 January 2011

NEW PANTS AND BOOTS

Will explain the title later so I spent the weekend at Scots dads he lives nr Manchester lives in a Victorian house with all mod cons the place is very spacious  the rooms are huge several times bigger than ours his dad is engage to Ann he met her a few years ago she is what mum will call a toff nose cow . sticks her nose up at anyone .Scot has been on the end of her snobbery on more than one occasion .

the bathroom has like a corner jacuzzi me and Scot had several hours in it on Friday evening very nice it was too:). we went shopping on saterday I new jeans like skinny ones that hug your bum  i think Scot`s a bit envious as threes not much on my bum fat wise  Scot does lol its not much fat but he says it is  anyway the Jeans were £35.00 scot says I look amazing in them taken several photos of me in them also I got some new boots £40.00 in the evening  we went out  around the gay village was surprised how many were out even in fancy dress Scot met a friend called  Greg  known him years  he says they were fucking together at 14 while they were both at the same school  and after school they went home sometimes and fucked .

Greg kept smiling at me even to the point of rubbing his cock right in front of me not a hope in hell  not even if I was under anaesthetic   Scot was grabing my bum a few times was happy to let him I didnt care much I felt at ease being out with him  we stayed out for a few hours and caught the late train home waiting for the train he grabbed holed of me and told me he loved me I did the same and we shared a very wet kiss the platform was crowded but didnt care who was looking . we witnessed several drunken fights was quite funny . when we got back we went to his room Scot took a few more photos of me in the jeans and boots i was sure he was getting turned on doing it  I found out soon after that  he was  .

3 comments:

  1. I think I could guess the missing word - do I get a prize?

    Wow! I think I'm dead envious of Scot being able to neck and stuff with you AND take sexy pics! Aren't you going to share one with us?

    Oh and the Village - what memories I have of that when I used to live a bit closer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well good time with friends! And new clothes, too. Sounds like a perfect weekend when you add in all the "other" fun, too!
    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lee I reckon you should take Sam to visit Ann - think it would be like throwing a stick of dynamite in the room - I'd love to be a fly on the wall.
    You put some of your Xmas money to good use - new close always makes you feel good - Scott certainly seemed to approve of your choices.
    Sounds like Scott and you had a great weekend - Greg liked what he saw - even if he is not your cup of tea, flattery still does the ego the world of good.
    Take care
    Stef.

    ReplyDelete

comments are now moderated sorry