A man rings his local builder and asked can i have a skip on my driveway .
its a free country mate you can skip where yo like.:0
work was quite productive today this morning we had some people from a leading supermarket doing team building exercises that was fun half the team couldn't stand each other who ever came up with the slogan every little helps anyway..
What do you call a fish with no eyes.
A fsh.:o
this afternoon we had to do one at a nursing home sam mentioned it stank of piss but they got on better than the last Lott anyway. last off we went to look at the new office about twice the size of the one were in now .
but with better heating,, carpet, Internet connection .kitchen . there is the drawback of kitchen being shared
the walls are paper thin .
I went to a family gathering and my mums sister was lying on the floor blowing bubbles I thought oh my giddy aunt...
had a chat with my mum about stuff like me & Scot Ive told her I love him but she`s expecting someone to get hurt be some kind of a falling out and if it happens she`d be there to pick up the pieces but I honestly dont see it happening at all. also had a talk about my 18th told her all that is planed is the few days away
that's it don't really want anything else I know she wants to spoil me a bit throw a party exc but I dont want a big fuss don't wanna drink myself stupid wake up the next morning in a pile of sick. and next to someone you dont bloody know.
They say a rabbits foot brings you good luck
it wasn't for the rabbit was it
also a horses shoe brings you good luck
again theirs a pore horse out there with a shoe missing .
you may have wondered about the one liners in red just something different
sorry this post went a bit wrong bit of a gap in the middle that was a talk with mum will sort it when i can be arsed to Lee
ReplyDeleteI was just wondering what you'd been smoking! LOL Not really...
ReplyDeleteIt's good mum is looking out for you, it wouldn't be any different if you were in love with a (yuk) girl. It's nice she wants to spoil you! Eighteen's a big step! Happy birthday early!
Peace <3
Jay
Heaven bless blogger!
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed a week's 'Management Training' with a company once - it was a giggle of silly things from beginning to end!
I enjoyed the one liners anyway - you see I'd not heard most of them before. I lead a sheltered life I do - obviously.
Ha Ha hope your job lasts Lee Ma Man. Because if you were to rely on comedy to earn your living you would be hungry and homeless. But it was amusing thinking how fucking drunk is he. Keep up the good work mucker
ReplyDeleteMark x
I enjoy reading your blog but has anyone said anything to you about how hard it is to read blue print on a black background. I can't hardly read it without really straining my eyes.
ReplyDeletethanks everyone I wont be giving up the day job
ReplyDeletewill try and sort this fu#king colour thing out
LEE