octog

octog
email me northernlifegstar11@gmail.com

Friday, 21 January 2011

YouTube - Doves Live at BBC There goes the fear

just a test to see if this works
YouTube - Doves Live at BBC There goes the fear
Doves are a band that are very much under rated this is an early track they did & one of there finest .
let me know if you can see this 
                                                 Lee xx

5 comments:

  1. looks a little different bit brighter dont you think

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lee!

    I can't see YouTube at work, but I did check out the song on Amazon.

    Sweet tune!

    Yeah, your blog looks different...I thought it was my eyes playing tricks!!!

    :-)

    -Andy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lee it works - a bit slow transfering.
    Interesting band - versitile singer - plys base then has a go at the drums - enjoyed it.
    Thanks
    Stef.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the intro to a new band! Good stuff! One of the reasons I really enjoy following you younger guys is that I find new music that I otherwise wouldn't know anything about.

    (the vid didn't embed if that's what you wanted. email me and I'll tell you how to embed...)

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bright red is even brighter for links and the stuff underneath and I'm going to sound dissent on this drab background to the posts - ugh!

    Well you did ask.

    ReplyDelete

comments are now moderated sorry