octog

octog
email me northernlifegstar11@gmail.com

Saturday, 22 January 2011

RANDOM STUFF


random stuff
got round to booking the rest of my driving test to be honest I kept putting it back as i felt  i wernt ready but booked em they start in feb its just 5 at the moment then I will  think if I want more or take the dreaded test:(.

Scot has been offered a flat of a housing association been waiting ages as he`s a bit picky about the area could have had one months ago but the areas were dog rough even to my standards  he wanted to stop near his mum in glossop but have his own space . a place for shagging maybe  I know that's on his mind if its not ad be devastated lol.

Ben & marks new school is going well making new friends a couple live local one of marks mates Jame's hes 12 and nearly 6  feet tall he`s going to be huge and popular when he grows up  trust me on this the girls will love him .

staying in tonight didn't even want to go over to SAM`s  I know am 17 I should be out there doing drugs getting pissed and pissing my money up the wall like every other 17 year sounds boring but its not me .



YouTube - Next Lover (Part 11 of 16) - James - Come Home Live
this was  before my time  beautiful song  Alan and sam love  this band to bits  still going strong

7 comments:

  1. HAHAHA, right, out there doing drugs...that's smart...glad you got more sense than that!

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't do drugs they just make you dumb. I know a couple boys at school that is doing it this year and they are getting all f's in their grades. They not going be very smart later, or now. Glad they like their new school to. Have fun, and I feed the fish again. Richard

    ReplyDelete
  3. cheers guys I will admit I do like an occatnian spliff dont see the harm in that as well as liking a drink dont see it as that much of a problem as long as its controled .
    am no angle guys

    ReplyDelete
  4. The difficulty about drink (and smoking tobacco and most drugs) is that the more you have the more you want because your tolerance to the thing grows.

    That's why two cigarettes a day grows to five to ten to twenty and so on. Alcohol and drugs are exactly the same.

    I know I've done it.

    The trick is only very occasionally to have more than just a little because if you can get happy on two drinks it's cheaper and doesn't do you half the damage of needing five pints before you even know you've had it!

    But then it sounds like I'm saying this and you've already realised.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't mean it like that. Those boys i know at school do it all the time and that's all they want to do. That don't sound to fun to me. They are getting all F's in school right now to and they use to do really good. I know if you don't do it a lot it is ok but they do it to much and i don't want you do it that much ok? Richard

    ReplyDelete
  6. Crikey - Scot's Mum lives in Glossop? You're even nearer to where I lived as a kid than I thought. I drove to Glossop on my very first driving lesson.

    Absolutely hair-raising.

    I hope YOUR driving lessons are going well. I think my driving instructor was astonished when I passed my test first time, but it was good to have the freedom - even my school was 13 miles away.

    Good to hear that things are going well for B and M. Sounds as if school wasn't a bundle of joy for you - I hope they have a better time.

    You an angel? Never thought you were! No 17yo should be, but just make sure you do keep things under control, eh?

    R

    ReplyDelete
  7. of corse am an angel:).
    this may sound bad but the fun ID had was down to duch courage ad never got so far with peter early last year or with Tim last summer .with scot its not needed all that much .

    ReplyDelete

comments are now moderated sorry