Ive been really busy with work this week had to stay back most days for an hour or so still Ive enjoyed it mostly working with Alan like it used to be before Sam am not moaning about her wouldn't dare but more gets done with Alan also I can gaze at his yummy back side can spend quit a while thinking about that then I make an excuse to nip to the loo :).
Ben has got a new bitch his words Beth already been bowling Mark says it as if there joind at the hip marks mate the tall hansom one marks been stopping at his house seams to be having fun .
mum and dad have been talking more this never ever ever happens they usually get on with there own lives been divorced over 10 years now if am honest I don't remember a time that they have been together
I mean dad was always about but it never been mum & dad together also Ive always called martin by his name altho hes my step dad and has done allot for ben mark & me. Dad is Dad.
Scot`s really happy these days getting his flat decorated has some friends who can decorate lazy bugger
would at least do some of it my self hes getting a load of self Assembly furniture at the weekend wardrobes
shelves tables that's my job quite good with my hands . also he`s arranged for cable tv, Internet , phone, that was the first thing he did. we have talked about me moving in but told him not to rush me id like to have weekends there
been thinking of things ID like to do in the next few months just for me as I will be old enough to legally nothing to do with going out getting off my face its more to do with who I am . places I want to visit I wont be going alone mind you
Ben has got a new bitch his words Beth already been bowling Mark says it as if there joind at the hip marks mate the tall hansom one marks been stopping at his house seams to be having fun .
mum and dad have been talking more this never ever ever happens they usually get on with there own lives been divorced over 10 years now if am honest I don't remember a time that they have been together
I mean dad was always about but it never been mum & dad together also Ive always called martin by his name altho hes my step dad and has done allot for ben mark & me. Dad is Dad.
Scot`s really happy these days getting his flat decorated has some friends who can decorate lazy bugger
would at least do some of it my self hes getting a load of self Assembly furniture at the weekend wardrobes
shelves tables that's my job quite good with my hands . also he`s arranged for cable tv, Internet , phone, that was the first thing he did. we have talked about me moving in but told him not to rush me id like to have weekends there
been thinking of things ID like to do in the next few months just for me as I will be old enough to legally nothing to do with going out getting off my face its more to do with who I am . places I want to visit I wont be going alone mind you
Cool update, G-Star. Sounds like things are going well, and that's always a good thing. I guess it does seem a little strange that your mum and dad are getting along, but that's a good thing, isn't it? Beats the alternative, and I've seen a LOT of that over the years.
ReplyDeleteSo thinking of moving out, huh? Big step! And in with the bf. Hmmmmm, nice. I think your idea to ease into it is smart. It's amazing how good friends (even bfs) can suddenly find out that the "enforced" togetherness is tough on the relationship. But good luck! It's cool to be "on your own".
Peace <3
Jay