octog

octog
email me northernlifegstar11@gmail.com

Monday, 14 February 2011

18

just to let you know Dublin was really nice, friendly , made to feel welcomed wherever we went .
few surprises for me also well tell you all about it soon .
also hope you all had a good valentines day .  the day is shared with my birthday   lee

9 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Lee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, Happy Birthday, mate! :-)

    Alice Cooper made a rockin' song back in the day, titled, "I'm Eighteen" that you might like.

    Cheers!

    -Andy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Lee
    Happy birthday, I hope the day goes/has gone really well for you.

    Love & best wishes
    Sammy B

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay Happy Birthday!!! Glad you had a good time in Dublin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday, Lee!
    And also happy Valentines Day to you and Scot!

    Edgar

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there, Lee

    Happy Birthday!

    I'm glad to hear you had a good time in Dublin - I look forward to hearing about it.

    Take care

    Mark

    ReplyDelete
  7. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LEE!!!! The big 18, huh? That's GREAT! Hope it's a special day all the way around for you.

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  8. Belated birthday wishes, Lee. Glad that Dublin was good. Tell us about it when you can!

    R

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday (belated - sorry!)

    and so glad you liked Dublin - an excellent place!


    Tell us all about it when you've a moment.

    ReplyDelete

comments are now moderated sorry