octog

octog
email me northernlifegstar11@gmail.com

Wednesday, 16 February 2011

Dublin

So Dublin was Friday - Sunday  8 of us went  me of coarse my uncle, martin,Scot, Alan.SAM ,Tony,Tim . we arrived at Manchester airport at 2 pm  hour and a half early Scots Idea so we looked round the shops  or in Sam & Tim`s case duty free booze  to kill some time .its been about 8 years since I went on a plane anywhere so I was looking forward to it. it took 1 hour 35 Min's and the time flew by I thought fuck me is that it  I hate saying this but Sam and Scot were getting on my nerves Sam had to be asked to keep the noise down she was half pissed by this time  and Scot was having a go at the steward for telling Sam to be quiet  I just hid in the seat .there was several surprises I wasn't told about like hired minibus waiting at the airport  and am like who`s paying for this then  i worry about things like that. so we booked into the hotel bit small but at least I was`t moaning  of coarse Scot was he could moan for England .then we decided who stops in what room 4 twin rooms booked  all the same size not a problem you would have thought  think id best leave it at that .


so after we were settled in our rooms I was in with Scot by the way  we decided to go get something to eat theirs two sides to Dublin the modern pubs bars all packed it was Friday night after all but I decided to check out the older side everyone agreed to it sort of lol.
we found a nice little backstreet pub that did food an I was bloody starving and dying of thirst  I was given about 4 guinness and told get supping managed two of them not my cup of tea at all  the pub was like a country pub with a band playing buy this time I was on the red wine  word of warning its not good to mix alcohol  it creeps up on you later on I was soon stuffed and getting slowly pissed but at  least I was happy .


so its now about 9 at night feeling a bit light headed as soon as we left the pub things were beginning to creep up on me must have been the sea air celebrations were well on the way ad had talked to tony my mate  can tell him anything  and he know what to do or say he says that Tim had been feeling bad about things and the state he`d got himself in  he has a weed habit id realised months back that he only do stuff with guys only if he was stoned we did stuff together last summer nice while it lasted but he`d admitted later it meant nothing to him hurt a bit at the time .I did have a private word with Tim  was a bit scared Scot would go mad if I did but
nope .

we separated later on some went back to the hotel and some continued to go round town  ad been sick in the toilets see what i mean about creeping up on you   it was about 1 when we wondered of home all merry stopping at a chip shop  when we got to the hotel we parted and went to our room do r own things
where Scot was moaning again but nice moaning  least i was doing something right ..

that was Friday post saturday maybe tomorrow  .




thanks for all the birthday messages it was a nice surprise .

4 comments:

  1. Hmm - Guiness, red wine and fish and chips! Not for me -I'd prolly be sick too.

    But it sounds as if you had a good time.

    I'll be up in your neck of the woods shortly, so just take care if you're out practising your driving!

    btw - how is the gym going??

    R

    ReplyDelete
  2. am a careful driver honest as long as no bastard cuts me off.
    gym few hours a week not really a muscular person in fact I find muscle men a turn off
    all beef but less cock dads thinking of joining me like a gym buddy .
    as for the fish and chips did me the world of good

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great time on Friday! Well cool! I love fish and chips if done properly, when I was there I got hold of some really greasy ones! Ugh! Glad the first night went well, can't wait for part 2!

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  4. Belated Happy Birthday. Sounds like a good time was had by all in wet and windy Dublin

    ReplyDelete

comments are now moderated sorry