sorry to keep you waiting with the follow up post .
I was woken on the Saturday by Martin at 7.30 am saying I need to down in the lobby in an hour so I woke Scot hes not a morning person just told me to leave him alone I would have knocked on Sam & Alan's door except I herd moaning noises from Sam lol definitely fucking lucky so and so .
tony and Tim were up already althoe Tim looked rough .
met martin downstairs was wondering whats happening were just off for drive martin says with uncle and a reluctant Tony & Tim we stop at some house didn't know it was a B&B at the time still non the wiser whats going on then I see familiar faces coming out the house Ben & Mark who arrived a few hours after me the Bastards had arranged it the same time the hotel was booked then mum came out closely followed by dad his misses Kelly , & a pregnant Gail looking thinner the usual isn`n she suppose to get fatter she pregnant was chuffed to see everyone so 8 of us is now 14 still cant believe that mum & martin arranged it all behind my back..
I will admit I cried a little I was happy that they could all make it . the rest of the day was spent visiting various local attractions shopping exc was a lovely time and at least i didn't spend the whole day getting pissed being honest I didn't want that Sam may see that as being boring but i don't care .
I loved having family around me althoe it did sort of push the others out but to me their family to .
best get this out the way it is kind of upsetting so bare with me.
we all went out on the town on Saturday night except Dad and the twins anyway Scot was well pissed and he was picking faults with everyone for no reason at all A side to Scot I hadn't seen much before and I don't like this part of him at all He even told Mum stuff I would never have told her personal stuff so embarrassing
Then Tim had to get involved then it all exploded between Tim & Scot drunken fist fight in the middle of a bar
Tim could have really hurt Scot sort of a height and weight advantage but we were casually asked to leave by the bouncers .we decided to go back to our hotel after that mum was a bit worried as I was a bit upset with everything but I sed I will be fine . Scot sulked for the rest of the night and I did ignore him a bit anyway things wer sed later on and talk about it all in the morning .
on Sunday I had a sleep in was 3 am when I got into bed I spoke to Scot and Tim told them both what I thought of them didn't do allot for the rest of the day as we were going home later on Sunday evening
so that's it that was Dublin no what I expected at all maybe to Meany of us went maybe Tim should have stayed at home . we got home at 12.30 on the Monday morning I was now officially 18 woop woop woop.
I was spoilt rotton on my birthday got various things mum and dad took out a savings acount thing years ago dont know what to do with it all but I think they know am sencible with money .
scot asked me if I wanted to move in with him I knew it was no right away but I told him not just yet . there has been other things going off and Tony say`s Tim has done something really stupid but am not geting involved with anything to do with him .
I was woken on the Saturday by Martin at 7.30 am saying I need to down in the lobby in an hour so I woke Scot hes not a morning person just told me to leave him alone I would have knocked on Sam & Alan's door except I herd moaning noises from Sam lol definitely fucking lucky so and so .
tony and Tim were up already althoe Tim looked rough .
met martin downstairs was wondering whats happening were just off for drive martin says with uncle and a reluctant Tony & Tim we stop at some house didn't know it was a B&B at the time still non the wiser whats going on then I see familiar faces coming out the house Ben & Mark who arrived a few hours after me the Bastards had arranged it the same time the hotel was booked then mum came out closely followed by dad his misses Kelly , & a pregnant Gail looking thinner the usual isn`n she suppose to get fatter she pregnant was chuffed to see everyone so 8 of us is now 14 still cant believe that mum & martin arranged it all behind my back..
I will admit I cried a little I was happy that they could all make it . the rest of the day was spent visiting various local attractions shopping exc was a lovely time and at least i didn't spend the whole day getting pissed being honest I didn't want that Sam may see that as being boring but i don't care .
I loved having family around me althoe it did sort of push the others out but to me their family to .
best get this out the way it is kind of upsetting so bare with me.
we all went out on the town on Saturday night except Dad and the twins anyway Scot was well pissed and he was picking faults with everyone for no reason at all A side to Scot I hadn't seen much before and I don't like this part of him at all He even told Mum stuff I would never have told her personal stuff so embarrassing
Then Tim had to get involved then it all exploded between Tim & Scot drunken fist fight in the middle of a bar
Tim could have really hurt Scot sort of a height and weight advantage but we were casually asked to leave by the bouncers .we decided to go back to our hotel after that mum was a bit worried as I was a bit upset with everything but I sed I will be fine . Scot sulked for the rest of the night and I did ignore him a bit anyway things wer sed later on and talk about it all in the morning .
on Sunday I had a sleep in was 3 am when I got into bed I spoke to Scot and Tim told them both what I thought of them didn't do allot for the rest of the day as we were going home later on Sunday evening
so that's it that was Dublin no what I expected at all maybe to Meany of us went maybe Tim should have stayed at home . we got home at 12.30 on the Monday morning I was now officially 18 woop woop woop.
I was spoilt rotton on my birthday got various things mum and dad took out a savings acount thing years ago dont know what to do with it all but I think they know am sencible with money .
scot asked me if I wanted to move in with him I knew it was no right away but I told him not just yet . there has been other things going off and Tony say`s Tim has done something really stupid but am not geting involved with anything to do with him .
Thanks for this, Lee - well worth the wait!
ReplyDeleteI think that was really good, your Mum and Martin arranging for everybody to turn up, AND manage to keep it a secret. You are lucky to have such a nice family.
I'm sorry you have found a side to Scot that you don't like, and epecially sorry that you found it on your birthday treat.
It's not for me to say, but if I were you I'd stay at home for the time being - it's clear that you are happy there and I know your your Mum, Martin and the boys would miss you.
R
Yeah, I echo Richard's comments...a well cool time, except...
ReplyDeleteReally sorry the knock up turned into a brawl. That's not fun at all. But perhaps better now than later that you learn as much about Scot as you can, particularly if you're serious about moving in. I hope all the good outweighed the little bit of bad.
And happy birthday again, just to keep it fresh!
Peace <3
Jay