Some people are gullible sometimes take this story it quite clearly says it climbed up the stairs all 72 levels
now am saying some people are gullible am not being sexist , or maybe a little slow .
Sam was reading this story at work and I knew questions would be asked
sure enough she asked how did it manage to get up their ?
I sarcastically mentioned it must have used the the lift ...
What I didn't expect ``honest I didn't ''. is for Sam to mention it to some people and for them to tell her the fox claimed up the stairs. all I got was thanks a fucking lot Lee now people think am thick .
I t did get me thinking that poor fox most have been knackered .
Fox cub found living off scraps at top of Britain’s tallest building The Sun News
now am saying some people are gullible am not being sexist , or maybe a little slow .
Sam was reading this story at work and I knew questions would be asked
sure enough she asked how did it manage to get up their ?
I sarcastically mentioned it must have used the the lift ...
What I didn't expect ``honest I didn't ''. is for Sam to mention it to some people and for them to tell her the fox claimed up the stairs. all I got was thanks a fucking lot Lee now people think am thick .
I t did get me thinking that poor fox most have been knackered .
Fox cub found living off scraps at top of Britain’s tallest building The Sun News
I saw that story! Sort of blew me away. Who knows how it got up there, or if in fact it really did. Too bad your friend is gullible!
ReplyDeletePeace <3
Jay