octog

octog
email me northernlifegstar11@gmail.com

Thursday, 3 February 2011

AT LEAST SOMEONES HAPPY

Dad has told me he`d be better of staying at home rather than go to Dublin as he thinks his health would put a damper on things I admit it had entered my thoughts a few times .  dad told me that  Id only worry about how he was most of the time and felt I wouldn't enjoy it much .I feel bad saying this but I agreed with him 100% so I thanked him for being honest with me and if am honest I didn't have the heart to tell him the truth .
so I needed to fill dads place somehow  as its a party of 8 going  and also its a lads thing and ad run out  of people to ask even considered scots dad and I could hear scot saying DON'T YOU FUCKING WELL DARE. in my head  lol so as a last desperate attempt .

I asked my mum if she would come didn't even consider the twins being alone all weekend lol martin`s going so thay would have no one  they would have loved that .

then am looking around the office and she`s their right in front of me  SAM  and am thinking  I must be mad
so I ask Alan first  who sat with his head in his hands for a bit but agreed pmsl.

so at lunch  I asked her if she wanted to tag along  obviously not telling her she was the last resort or the bottom of the barrel.lol but she was more than happy to go
 so Ive juggled people around as 4 double rooms
were booked ages ago didnt want to do this but I decided me and scot should share a  room  then uncle & martin  tony & tim  alan & sam 

3 comments:

  1. Organising other people - I used to make a living out of doing that!

    But come what may you should have a great time in Dublin!

    And the Guiness is something else. Dublin Guiness is worth drinking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's good that you got some other people to go and that everything worked out!

    Have an awesome time in Dublin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. G-Star the holiday planner. Well cool, dude. It's good your dad was honest with himself and you, too. And you are to be commended for not feeling bad towards him for making this decision. Many fathers would love to have a son like you.

    The trip sounds great. Maybe you can post a pic or two when you get back and tell us all about it!
    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete

comments are now moderated sorry