octog

octog
email me northernlifegstar11@gmail.com

Wednesday, 2 February 2011

it`s cool to be a wet blanket init

been having driving lessons had two this week not easy to concentrate I admit  but I think I did OK also instructor has suggested I look into getting glasses for driving the cheeky twat lol..

DAD
he`s been to the hospital in Sheffield and it`s looking better as long as he does what is suggested
loose a bit of  flab harder than it looks he brakes sweat just going up stairs for a dump  shouldn't  be laughing
also including a diet `snigger's` as well as being put on some medication  if that all goes well  he`d be alright
also he needs to reduce his alcohol level  hurt him the most i think but if he sticks to what the doctors advise him ` he don't like to be told what to do by the way` he has a healthyish life in front of him  hopefully.

Scot wants to throw a party in a  few weeks also wants me to celabrate my 18th then  now I could have been a wet blanket and sed no but thought what the hell live a little  also 8 going to Dublin me, dad, martin ,uncle, Scot, Alan, Tony & Tim .

will post again tomorrow sometime

5 comments:

  1. Don't you have to take a vision exam to get a permit? You certainly do over here, can't have any myopic souls out there on the roads!

    Good to hear about your dad. It took mine having a heart attack and a triple bypass to get him to quit smoking, eat right, and cut down on the alcohol (though he didn't drink all that much as far as I know). The cigs were the worst.

    A party! Maybe I should crash it! Sounds like fun. However, I'd rather stowaway to Dublin with you all!

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear about your dad. Sounds like his recovery is going well. That party sounds like it will be so fun :) hehe I'd be looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Specky xx Hurry up and get your driving licence and you can drive up the road and take me for a ride in your car xx.
    Dont be nut's have a party my older brother was 18 last year and he got over £1200 in present money that would be enough to buy a car that prick spent it all in the pub though none of it on me.
    Enjoy Dublin
    Mark xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yet more coincidences - guess where my Dad went to hospital with his heart problems? Yup - Sheffield.

    Much of it is up to your Dad - he needs to take things into his own hands and WANT to improve his lifestyle and health.

    Me - I was told to cut down on fat and salt - no more pizzas - can you imagine that? Cut down on red meat - goodye rib-eye steaks! And joining the gym? - my friends were highly amused and never thought I'd survive a week, but hey I really enjoy it and I keep discovering muscles I didn't know I had!

    Guess your birthday is coming up soon. Have fun!!

    R

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lee,

    Maybe you could start taking walks with Dad so he gets his exercise?

    :-)

    -Andy

    ReplyDelete

comments are now moderated sorry