This post is about nothing really just er stuff about what`s been going on in my head rectally have been going to the gym some mornings I have got used to using the bikes I find it boring just using the treadmill all the time need to ad a bit of variate also the weights are a strain need to change stuff this is turning into a bit of a moan I know . I used to only where 3/4 length shorts and a tshirt but at times I got a hard on for no reason at all and am not being funny but it stuck out a mile :) so I now where boxers underneath unless am feeling a bit daring .
am getting to a point of being board after work again an thinking of collage class again maybe a cooking as I think I could benefit from it I don't want be a cook or anything just have a bit more confidence in what am doing
Thinking of going to a sauna a gay one tho the one at the gym is fine but
A its small
B it`s not gay
I know I few people who would tag along Scot has suggested he came with me but not sure bound to be lots of nakedness am guessing and also things happening or is that just my dirty mind playing tricks again even now its got me thinking. going to need a cold shower after this lol but I dont feel its wrong thinking like this its only natural for a gay guy to have thoughts like this .
I know this is not my usual sort of post maybe different .
off for that shower
am getting to a point of being board after work again an thinking of collage class again maybe a cooking as I think I could benefit from it I don't want be a cook or anything just have a bit more confidence in what am doing
Thinking of going to a sauna a gay one tho the one at the gym is fine but
A its small
B it`s not gay
I know I few people who would tag along Scot has suggested he came with me but not sure bound to be lots of nakedness am guessing and also things happening or is that just my dirty mind playing tricks again even now its got me thinking. going to need a cold shower after this lol but I dont feel its wrong thinking like this its only natural for a gay guy to have thoughts like this .
I know this is not my usual sort of post maybe different .
off for that shower
Hmmm, sticking out a mile? I think I'd wear briefs or boxerbriefs to keep that thing under control. Remember, not everyone at a regular gym appreciates that kind of display!
ReplyDeleteHey, a gay sauna? Wish I knew where one was! But I doubt you'll see a lot of sex, maybe a lot of exposure, but unless the place is a brothel, most people prefer to do that stuff in private. But it def could be fun!
And finally, you can never go wrong with taking classes in anything. Cooking is a great thing, I really enjoy it, and it was a class in high school (my last year before uni, so probably like your college) that gave me the confidence to try things, and actually cook things that turned out well! Go for it!
This was a great post, even if 2/3's of it had your mind in the gutter! LOL
Peace <3
Jay
Hey Big Boy.You boaster you.Have you been eyeing up the boys in the gym. I keep saying I am going to tone up but it is easier to say than do. A gay sauna that will take some bottle if you go please post what happens or send me an e/mail about it sounds horny. Right Snake in your boxers keep it sticking out.
ReplyDeletedid say it was a differant post from the normal kind .
ReplyDeleteDave in my view it was I know it`s braging but I dont do that allot .
the sauna I will probbley go to one in manchester that someone has suggested wanted to do this for months .
jay the boxers work I know I dont want others to be looking there .
sauna a few not to far away in the city and I have been told things do happen that dont mean i will do the same .
the cooking its something id love to do have to learn sometime why not now .
Hahaha in my town "gay sauna" means a gay sex venue. There are gay gyms too, but they are normal gyms with a gay clientele. Guys go to gay saunas with only one intention, and it isn't to sweat it out in a hot room!
ReplyDeletethats more or less what i was told from my mate tony its just a pick up point I have since found out that there are ahem special evenings
ReplyDeletefor more mature people or bikers .not for me am sticking to my own age .