didn't take long to get sorted with the Internet after mums bollocking she hasn't half got some balls `for a woman' but its all sorted possibly even faster now tv`s back to normal to not that I missed it .
the guy I worked with Craig he`s a comic fan like batman and other DC stuff and loves vampire tv shows has a girlfriend :( dint stop me dreaming about him :)
going over to Scot's later on going to just sit and talk with him Scot's hard work when he gets like this like getting blood out of a stone sometimes . he cant see that I would of buggered of months ago if I didn't care about him .
DAVE THE RAVE
I mentioned Dave's blog last time but forgot to leave a link so hear it is
mum says next year she wants to move to near glossop number of reasons main one is its not that far from the twins school so less traveling also mum says its to quiet where we are now miles from anywhere. it would be more beneficial I guess
www.youtube.com/watch?v=0put0_a--Ng
love this version of an old bob Dylan song Adel has such a relaxing voice bit mushy I know .
the guy I worked with Craig he`s a comic fan like batman and other DC stuff and loves vampire tv shows has a girlfriend :( dint stop me dreaming about him :)
going over to Scot's later on going to just sit and talk with him Scot's hard work when he gets like this like getting blood out of a stone sometimes . he cant see that I would of buggered of months ago if I didn't care about him .
DAVE THE RAVE
I mentioned Dave's blog last time but forgot to leave a link so hear it is
mum says next year she wants to move to near glossop number of reasons main one is its not that far from the twins school so less traveling also mum says its to quiet where we are now miles from anywhere. it would be more beneficial I guess
www.youtube.com/watch?v=0put0_a--Ng
love this version of an old bob Dylan song Adel has such a relaxing voice bit mushy I know .
Lee,
ReplyDeleteI can't YouTube at work, but I'm guessing it's, "Make You Feel My Love" eh?
I *LOVE* Adele!!! Such an awesome voice!!!
Glad you're a fan!
:-)
-Andy
it had me in tears when I herd it one of them songs that is picked out for tv shows
ReplyDeleteHi Lee Cheers for the shout out and link to my blog very much appreciated. Glad your internet is sorted out that would be my worst nightmare.
ReplyDeleteCheers again Dave
Wow - several days without the internet. The cable connection went down once in our town for a whole afternoon and I was lost without it!
ReplyDeleteNice song. I haven't heard it before.
You probably have more readers than your 51 followers. I read (and enjoy)every post you write but I don't see the point of becoming a follower as I don't have a blog to promote. I especially like your blog cos I know the places you talk about - I used to live about 15mins drive from Glossop.
Good on your Dad for joining the gym - just make sure he keeps it up.
Fingers crossed for the driving test!
R