octog

octog
email me northernlifegstar11@gmail.com

Sunday, 6 March 2011

well whats been going on at home no Internet  my mums gone ape shit about that demanding it gets put back  on as soon as possible  something to do with the banking process apparently I don't understand it all that much so we have several mobile Internet things around the house to make do with  its really slow  also we have normal tv for the moment be sorted next week .

work we've now moved into the new office where its warmer, brighter , been moving boxes of stuff files and archive paperwork good job av a strong back on me .there's a guy called Craig bit timed  but he`s really cute `I  could  do wonders for him if he let me':). he works in wages department  he`s helping me understand my wages mainly the tax and insurance  and my holiday pay I need to use up 5 days by the end of the month  also I get a tax rebate in next pay as its my first year .


my driving test is booked  shivers  wont keep going on about it but will let you know how I got on its a couple of weeks yet .

my followers 51 last count now I know not everyone comments but I do hope you read it. I have looked at some of the other blogs and I must admit some are really good way better than my one  A new one is Dave the rave A young teenager 16 I think from Blackpool north west England have a look .

Scot  Weill he`s gone a bit quirt on me have  spoke a few times on the phone but nothing physical is happening  suits me .


dad has joined a gym near where he lives I have joined him  a few times I don't want him overdoing it but looks like hes doing better than people expected him to chuffed with that .


4 comments:

  1. Well glad everything is going well, Lee. Sounds like life is good. Kudos to your dad for sticking with the fitness, he'll be very glad he's done it, it will pay dividends for a long time to come.

    It's important to understand that pay slip, God knows over there they're written in ancient Punic and you're expected to figure it all out on your own. It's good you're getting help, and it seems both our governments are giving us money back - me because I "lent" them money all year, so I get a refund, you because of your status as a first-year worker. I hope those 5 days off are paid days!

    Thanks for the update, and I've been reading Dave's blog, it is a good read.

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear your dad's doing good. Hope you get your Internet sorted soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoy reading your posts but I'm normally too busy to comment but I do read it. Can you link to that new blog? I hardly know whats going on with the blogger uk gay scene these days.. all I know is loads went.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey G-star Thanks for the shout out on your last post. I reckon your blog is pretty good better than a lot of those that just put up pictures taken from other blogs or sites. Dont get me wrong I like looking at them to but your blog is in my top 10 out of about 400 I follow.
    Dave

    ReplyDelete

comments are now moderated sorry