My mum had her birthday yesterday and am glad that she enjoyed her day I got her a tom tom sat nav as she don't have one in her car and uses martins when he`s not at work so she was well chuffed .Also got some tickets to see Neil diamond show off martin and the boys got her a new coat she got other bits and bods . she got a card of an old friends who lives in Scotland known her years Ive always been terrified of her more so when i was younger shes tall about 15 stone and when i was younger she used to chase me and if she caught me she`d cover me in sloppy kisses ewwwwwwww I did ask myself a few times is that why am gay `of course not '
![]() |
| I do know who she is not her |
later on we went out for a meal mum didn't have to much to drink this year am glad as id only worry about her if she did .but we were served by this young waiter clearly still at school or collage I admit I checked his arse a few times and mum says WOULD YOU .
everyone herd but didn't anser her then mark says BUT WOULD YOU followed by WELL of Ben I denied it of course but I would given the chance that was more or less the first gay conversation between all of us took me by surprise really .
![]() |
| ....WHO WOULDNT .... |


HaHa so Did you ? I don't thinkI would be too comfortable with my Mum asking me that. Then again she is not normal she would probably demand the guy be sacked for seducing my eyes ha ha Cheers for the help bud think that's all the names changed. Sorry I had to delete a few of your comments that mentioned real names I was unable to edit them your a true STAR
ReplyDeleteDave x
Yes...I would.
ReplyDelete:-D
(and Happy Birthday to Mum!)
-Andy
I would be awkward if my mom asked that to me.
ReplyDelete