octog

octog
email me northernlifegstar11@gmail.com

Monday, 21 March 2011

30 minniuts. total bollocks .

Weekends been good spent it at Scot's flat it looks completely different new carpet down bit of a shitty brown don't match with anything but hey its not my flat is it.

I have got myself a cook book `Jamie oliver' this is instead of going to night classes  I told mum about the classes  she wasn't impressed said it was a wast of money so I got Jaime's 30 minute meals  its bollocks takes less time have even timed it   its sad I know  also the Internet comes in handy for a step by step guide thanks YouTube  glad that I have found a better use from the Internet  .

Scot wants me to go see Take That with him  I will admit I used to like take that when I was about 5ish lol even liked Robbie Williams was about 9  . but that was years ago  I like to think Ive matured a bit  but Scot has practically begged me  he`s got them lost puppy eyes  I fall for it every time  am sure he does it on purpus 
                                                                      THE GIT

I have been listening to Elbows album  Build a rocket boys  this one is Lippy Kids  Scot says they sound just like cold play   `I hope he liked sleeping alone that night' seriously its the worst thing you can say to me . 
YouTube - Elbow Lippy Kids (NEW SONG)      build a rocket boys

3 comments:

  1. I would go to Take That just to spend time with him, I personally wouldn't turn it down, even though I'm not a massive fan of them, I would love to have the same opp as you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry your mum thought classes would be a waste of time. I am living proof that they are not. Even though there was no Internet around when I took a cooking class, there is no substitute for a grandmotherly lady looking over your shoulder as you slice, dice, rice, mince, stir, bake, bubble and boil. Sorry. Take the class!

    Glad Scot is getting settled in. Carpets don't have to match, I guess. Man-decor, what can I say?

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lee,

    Thanks for the tip on Elbow.

    A very cool sounding band!

    :-)

    -Andy

    ReplyDelete

comments are now moderated sorry