octog

octog
email me northernlifegstar11@gmail.com

Tuesday, 22 March 2011

it spat at me .

I was reminded today of a friends embarrassing story about his mum & aunty catching him having a wank at his computer to  ryan gigs   he`s a uk footballer  I would have died if anyone had caught me.

the best I have is having a play last summer in my room and I came in my electric  fan and it spat the whole lot back at me . it can happen am sure am not the only one surly.

RYAN GIGS 

7 comments:

  1. Funny! You better aim in a different direction.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wasn't thinking brian didn't expect it to hit the fan made sure that I cleaned it after found it quite funny at the time

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol, that would be sadly embarrassing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!
    OK, I get to promote myself:
    http://jayinva.blogspot.com/2010/10/oh-my-god-she-knows.html

    HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!
    Love ya, dude!

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not been caught in the act but missed a stray glob on my pc desk when I was cleaning up not long ago.
    And a mate saw it. I was the brunt of every wanking joke for about the next two weeks.
    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh dear!!!

    :-O

    -Andy

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for the messages

    jacob I will get round to looking at your blog have had a quick glance its good to know that people like you are around .

    jay am so glad that that didnt happen to me I would have wanted to go hibonate .

    Dave I would have denied everything even blame my brothers even blame my fucking dad lol

    ReplyDelete

comments are now moderated sorry