Been thinking about the past the last few days its all positive stuff reflecting over the last few years
let me explain this time last year ad just began working for my uncle I will admit at the time I was scared shit less I didn't have a clue where it was leading ad just me Alan now my boss and I really didn't know if I would get on with him I admit he had a body to kill for muscles in all the right places I will admit I had Manny a happy time at night thinking about undressing him kissing every inch of his body ahem ANYWAY
that developed into the grate working relationship
Also around this time last year I had a friend Peter or a buddy he was bi that was made clear from the start but I found I like or lusted after him eventually we got together and I began fucking him never the other way around but I was more than happy to this happened a few times either I was fucking him or sucking him off it was very much the one way but id learned to please you have to learn somewhere also a bit of weed was involved at times again I was happy with it.so that was my first sex this lasted for about a month till his girlfriend told him she was pregnant he didn't say he had a girlfriend by the way . then there was Tim last summer it was nice was also my first full blown sex I found out I liked being in control on top .
today am a one guy only me and Scot get on most of the time and I like being with him and the sex is quite good also I have learned to enjoy being top or bottom with Scot am hoping we have a future together but a year ago this was UN - thinkable to say the least
I think am the happiest av been in my life but I also realise life changes enjoy life when you can another one sided post but am sure you understand it feels good to look back on life like this .
let me explain this time last year ad just began working for my uncle I will admit at the time I was scared shit less I didn't have a clue where it was leading ad just me Alan now my boss and I really didn't know if I would get on with him I admit he had a body to kill for muscles in all the right places I will admit I had Manny a happy time at night thinking about undressing him kissing every inch of his body ahem ANYWAY
that developed into the grate working relationship
Also around this time last year I had a friend Peter or a buddy he was bi that was made clear from the start but I found I like or lusted after him eventually we got together and I began fucking him never the other way around but I was more than happy to this happened a few times either I was fucking him or sucking him off it was very much the one way but id learned to please you have to learn somewhere also a bit of weed was involved at times again I was happy with it.so that was my first sex this lasted for about a month till his girlfriend told him she was pregnant he didn't say he had a girlfriend by the way . then there was Tim last summer it was nice was also my first full blown sex I found out I liked being in control on top .
today am a one guy only me and Scot get on most of the time and I like being with him and the sex is quite good also I have learned to enjoy being top or bottom with Scot am hoping we have a future together but a year ago this was UN - thinkable to say the least
I think am the happiest av been in my life but I also realise life changes enjoy life when you can another one sided post but am sure you understand it feels good to look back on life like this .
![]() |
| ........well I am ...... |


Hello Lee
ReplyDeleteI'm glad things are going well for you. Long may it continue!
Love & best wishes
Sammy B
It's great that the memories are all so positive, Lee! If only so many others could say the same, but your post shows everyone that you can be a happy gay. Glad life is going so well for you, nice to see some positivity.
ReplyDeleteCool post!
Peace <3
Jay
Oh you lucky git you. Hopefully this time next year I will be able to tell a similar story my hand may be my best friend just now but I don't think we have a future or at least I hope we don't ha ha love this post Lee well done you dirty little man you
ReplyDeleteDave xxx
thanks for commenting i could have easy mentioned a few sad occasions when id been hurt ,or been a bit low but the post would have more or less come out the same ending because am happy now .
ReplyDelete@ Dave am afraid yore always going to be attached to your hand its a love hate thing .
ReplyDeleteoh and less of the little ya midget . lol
No Lee - I'm not a happy gay.
ReplyDeleteBut I'm glad you are.
Me? I'm happy but not gay - I just read your blog (and Dave's - the only two blogs I read just now) cos you two are really nice kids.
btw driving test??
R
@ richard nice to hear from you daves blog is nice to read I admit way better than mine but thats ok . Driving test is booked wont be going on about it but I will post about it when its done with still work to be done with theary test .
ReplyDelete