LIFE`S WHAT YOU MAKE IT
am lee 18 and gay am not camp more straight acting .have a bf scot bit like alan car and camp as men in dresses.
octog
email me northernlifegstar11@gmail.com
Tuesday, 29 March 2011
let me know if you get this
ok guys am a bit worried about the last post maybe blogger wont post it for some reason or maybe its just me
let me know if you can see out at work post LEE
OK...I got this... So you came out at work. I can see how that would be a difficult post to write, but remember, we're here for you...the good, the bad, the ugly times, Lee.
ok panic over the last post was maybe a bit near the knuckle so I took it off . was about me coming out at work my choice by the way .
ReplyDeletealso something about a hated family in the us slightly anti gay enough said.
Wow, Lee...
ReplyDeleteThose parameters you specified have described about 100 million people (or the majority of the Republican party...)
Now donning asbestos suit...
LMAO!
-Andy
OK...I got this...
ReplyDeleteSo you came out at work. I can see how that would be a difficult post to write, but remember, we're here for you...the good, the bad, the ugly times, Lee.
Peace <3
Jay
OK WHAT YOU BEEN SMOKING?
ReplyDeleteAh, shame you got rid of the post, we would of been supportive
ReplyDeletehonest dave I havent touched the stuff in weeks
ReplyDeletejust a few problems with blogger thought ad been kicked off