ok so i did a post about coming out yesterday I didn't have to but I did it anyway didn't
a new woman that is now working with us Paula don't know her personally to be honest in her mid 30s rough guess anyway haven't mentioned this but she is being a bit erm over friendly in a touchy feeling way haven't
usually a pat on the arse or on one occasion a hand near my cock I will admit am flattered but it did nothing for me didnt make me hard or nothing now I know some of you are screaming its sexual harassment its Paula`s nature she has a dirty laugh also and dresses to impress men `like a tart ' anyway I was at my desk trying to look busy `getting good at that ' and she sits on my desk opening her legs then crossing them again I wasn't looking honest making general chit chat with me it was nearly time for a cup of tea and a cig so we went for a break it was then that I decided to break it to her gentally .didn't
I just said it look I Mays well tell you am gay Paula at first she didn't believe me so i showed her A photo on my phone with me and scot some are plain to see that we are gay .Scot
I think Paula got the idea she looked gutted lol.now I had the thought oh fuck what have I done so I told as Meany as i could their`s not to Meany to be honest I also had to tell Russ in wages that killed me as he`s really cute could `t look him in the eye but am hoping people like Paula don't get nasty now this was all done without sam`s help .Sam
the other part of the post may have been the reason it wouldnt post as i left a link to wbc just google it wouldn't
something Baptist church in usa uk has a docu about The most hated family in usa . in the uk
fingers crossed that this one posts
a new woman that is now working with us Paula don't know her personally to be honest in her mid 30s rough guess anyway haven't mentioned this but she is being a bit erm over friendly in a touchy feeling way haven't
usually a pat on the arse or on one occasion a hand near my cock I will admit am flattered but it did nothing for me didnt make me hard or nothing now I know some of you are screaming its sexual harassment its Paula`s nature she has a dirty laugh also and dresses to impress men `like a tart ' anyway I was at my desk trying to look busy `getting good at that ' and she sits on my desk opening her legs then crossing them again I wasn't looking honest making general chit chat with me it was nearly time for a cup of tea and a cig so we went for a break it was then that I decided to break it to her gentally .didn't
I just said it look I Mays well tell you am gay Paula at first she didn't believe me so i showed her A photo on my phone with me and scot some are plain to see that we are gay .Scot
I think Paula got the idea she looked gutted lol.now I had the thought oh fuck what have I done so I told as Meany as i could their`s not to Meany to be honest I also had to tell Russ in wages that killed me as he`s really cute could `t look him in the eye but am hoping people like Paula don't get nasty now this was all done without sam`s help .Sam
the other part of the post may have been the reason it wouldnt post as i left a link to wbc just google it wouldn't
something Baptist church in usa uk has a docu about The most hated family in usa . in the uk
fingers crossed that this one posts
Hi Lee,
ReplyDeleteThat would be the "Westboro Baptist Church" of Fred Phelps.
Curiously enough, when they were being tried in US Federal Court in Baltimore, Md, I was part of the jury pool.
I didn't get on the jury, but I did get to spend an entire day in court with these nutters (and got paid for my time!)
Oh, I think you should do Paula!!!
LOL!
-Andy
I wouldnt have called thease people nutters
ReplyDeleteits his kids that I feel for I mean they are going to be hated for the rest of their lives .
as for the lovelly Paula she now says she wasnt
even intrested in me she has now moved on to one of the handymen .
You can't to the WBC website because they've been totally hacked by Anonymous, the same person/group who hacked the sites that were shutting down Assange (Wikileaks).
ReplyDeleteThey are true nutcases. The father, Fred, based on the accounts of a couple of this kids that escaped (read: ran away at 18ish), psychologically abuses everyone associated with the family. The "church" is entirely his family. His kids, Lee, will be hated, but they're so isolated now that unless they, too, escape at 18, they'll not know the difference. I could go on and on about them, they demonstrated at one of the schools in the system where I work, and they were outnumbered about 10 to 1 with people heckling them (and the kids)...well, they are just in outer space, not in touch with the real world at all.
Well cool on coming out, even if it wasn't totally planned. Congrats!
Peace <3
Jay
the response I got from the past few post have been really helpful Andy its amazing that you were that close from being at their Cort case .
ReplyDeletejay I more or less worked out that the older members are so bitter and twisted I cant understand why they would protest at servicemen's funerals people who are fighting to protect their country.its just crazy stuff
haha, that's cool man. you shoulda hooked up with her anyways tho after you told her, lol.
ReplyDelete