just a quick post a few people have returned to blog land
DJ is back been back few months apparently welcome back DJ.
Gabey has sort of posted in the past week hope you return soon mate .
also I think gay Andy has returned am saying this because hes on my followers photo thing visited his blog page but cant find a comment box then again I could be wrong .. post again after work
DJ is back been back few months apparently welcome back DJ.
Gabey has sort of posted in the past week hope you return soon mate .
also I think gay Andy has returned am saying this because hes on my followers photo thing visited his blog page but cant find a comment box then again I could be wrong .. post again after work
Isn't it great to see so many of the fine young men we all came to love as fellow bloggers coming back?
ReplyDeleteThere is a comment box (at least there was) on Gay Andy's blog, I left a comment. Maybe it's been rearranged.
Peace <3
Jay
Jay I couldn`t find a place to commnt on his blog maybe its the colour of background
ReplyDelete