octog

octog
email me northernlifegstar11@gmail.com

Sunday, 29 May 2011

hope squeegy and the boys return soon .

only me .
how are we all doing its another bank holiday weekend in the UK the last one for a bit  have always found them dead boring nothing to do nowhere to go most of the time .
at mums its all quirt Ben & Mark are away in Germany there first time away without mum and Martin  they went on Wednesday mum says they are loving it don't miss home at all    bet they are really .they come back Thursday. they will be broke , dirty washing, they will smell a bit lol,

mums going to see Neil Diamond next week she got tickets for her birthday she`s really excited  she last went to see him 5 years ago and couldn't see  much as some lard arse in-front of her kept blocking her view.  her words not mine .but this time she`s got a better view .

talking of going to see people Take That are a week or so away   and the reviews of the show sound good  Scot is sometimes bringing it up till I tell him to shut up going on about it lol people at his  work are beginning to avoid him  am just reading between the lines hear  were doing ok living together   the ice thing I mentioned a few post back it a sort of shock thing stopping you from cuming so next time round its even stronger it only happened once and I was knackered  and I was thinking why me  why not him .

the last post about rentboys story it looks like Tristan has taken it down am gutted that its gone this story is wonderful also Its where I found other blogs advertised  like Rowan`s blog  as well as other blogers  but I spent weeks reading rentboy and also fellow commenter's like G, sunny, southern , JJ-Richard, as well as others we all loved hearing about all the fantastic characters.    DJ his blog has been hacked so i`ve read

my blog is one year old on 8th june  been working on the post of all post for that but am not sure if it will get posted   

work my appraisal went well  it lasted about an hour but I found out where they think I could improve mainly  more training days also I am now taking on the role as resisted first aider as I have done the coarse last year .
so I just need to carry on what am doing .    LEE .        

10 comments:

  1. Nice post. The comment box seems to be working ok. I sure do hope Tristan and DJ make it back on. I know DJ got hacked, but I have no idea about Tristan and I'm worried about him.

    Glad your appraisal went well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Lee
    I've never got into 'Rent Boy' - 'Twinergy' was my entry into Blogland - but I know what you mean about sites that you follow and care about vanishing, especially if it's unexpected. Let's hope it's a temporary blip.

    Love & best wishes
    Sammy B

    ReplyDelete
  3. JJ/Richard continued to comment on RB? New news is new. I kinda stopped visiting anyhow

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad life is good, Lee...

    Yeah, DJ got hacked, apparently whoever did it added a bunch of bad comments and stuff, so he finally convinced Google to take it down. Last word is he's taking a break from writing a blog, but will keep reading ours. Dunno about Tristan. I hope he's OK.

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lee!

    (I had a great uncle named Leland/Lee)

    Well sorry to hear that Tristan is taking down "Rent Boys."

    Funny story, I stumbled onto "Rent Boys" because of the indiscretions of a US politician...(yes he was GOP, they're a queer lot!)

    So this particular legislator needed someone to help him "carry his bags" so he went to "rentboys.com" a gay escort site.

    So I'm thinking to myself, "Andy, you could use someone to carry YOUR bag(s)..."

    Then I Googled "rentboys" and stumbled upon Tristan's site, and many great blogs like yours, DJ's and Gabey's, Rowan's, Spys's, Davie's, Sticky's et. al.

    To me, it's all good!!!

    So what do you have to worry about???

    You are a good looking young guy with a hot car...

    ...gimme a freakin' BREAK!!!

    :-D

    -Andy

    ReplyDelete
  6. All sounds sweet bud.Struggling to get my head around this ice thing dont think I will be trying that had my fill of wet beds.Glad your both enjoying each other anyway.x
    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah G-Star, RB is down for now (as of the evening of May 24th in the US time zones), also Tristans two other sites the one on the Keane Brothers band and The Genesis Children site which he took down a few days before. I have communicated with Tristan, but while I don't know much, am not at liberty to tell the very little I do know.

    I don't think he would mind me saying that, as far as I know he is ok healthwise, but that he has something that he must deal with for now, that he has chosen to keep to himself, and thought it best that he remove the sites for now.

    We can all hope that he will be successful in his dealings and that he will soon return to us. I have told him that we will not desert him. How could we, his fictional, but true to life, coming of age story has charmed many people. People who will never forget him and his wonderfully creative writing style, or his phenomenal story.

    Till next time, G

    ReplyDelete
  8. @G thank you for that info at least he is well and hopefully we will all see the story return when T is ready. again G thank you.
    Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  9. To G-Star and all of Tristan Strangebrews Rentboy fanbase. Here is a copy of Tristans official message regarding the status of the story we love so much.

    Hallo G.,

    Heres my official statement...

    Yes, I took RB down. Long story short... Some people who found the story decided that it is the cause of all evil in the world and have embarked on a crusade to vilify me. It's gone to extremes I never imagined possible with accusations and slander to the point of absurdity. I decided to remove the story to see if that would calm things down. I don't know at this point where things will end up, but I don't want RB readers to become additional targets for these peoples insanity either. I appreciate all of the readers and the RB community and it's with great sadness and anger that I had to disappoint so many good people. I hope that although I can't go into detail about what's going on, people will trust that I'm doing what I think is best for all.

    Cheers T.

    This is doubtless a very confusing and aggravating time for Tristan, as he presumably battles back against the individuals who have apparently decided to try to paint his loving coming of age story as something sinister. Below is a portion of what I sent back to him after his statement.

    "Ok. Looks good. With your permission, I will simply copy/paste that out to your adoring fans when I see a question arise on a blog.

    And, BTW, regardless of what is going on, know this: it was not (in your words) you who disappointed so many good people, it was the ones who are witch-hunting you who disappointed us--in humanity. Freedom of speech should be universal and sacrosanct, and they have violated that. And for the record, the witch-hunters are the ones who suffer in the history books, not the witches they hunted. This is provable by picking up any history book, liberal or conservative. The "witches" a society chooses to hunt are changed on a regular basis, and are almost universally exonerated later, both as a group and as individuals, while a "witchhunter" now, is recognised as a witchhunter always, and is a source of confused mystification and condemnation for later societies."


    The RB brotherhood and TGC community will survive and be ready to rejoin Tristan online when he returns to us. Meanwhile, the persecutors of Tristan and his story, should be aware that he has friends who will not desert him in his hour of need. Adversity will make us stronger. And in all the stories, the Wizards always win, including Story Wizards. So cheers!

    Till next time, G

    ReplyDelete
  10. I cant believe that people had a problem with the rent boy story why would people want it shut down
    I could understand if it was 5-10 years ago but not today there are thousands upon thousands of places that need closing down due to sexual content or inappropriate behaviour non of which is mentioned on rent-boys story .rent boy had hundreds of people who commented on each chapter
    162 last time i think as well as discussion pages its not just a story it a community .

    The people that helped get it removed need to get a life

    ReplyDelete

comments are now moderated sorry