octog

octog
email me northernlifegstar11@gmail.com

Monday, 30 May 2011

notice anything different.

Can you tell I've been board today made a few changers  I did plan to make the changes I just did it today.
Scot was out visiting his mum did ask me but I couldn't be arsed today .So I  put the football on  he`s not a sports fan finds it all boring  just one of our few differences so well done Swansea hope you enjoy the premier
league get the feeling they wont be their for long . also hard luck man united  they get outplayed  in the champions league final  couldn't av happened to a better side .

mum says Marks homesick I knew he`d  be the first to crack..
comments from last post
@ jayman. I hope DJ gets it all sorted out .
@ Rowan .I did more or less work that out .
@ Andy.not sure if I can believe your RB story if only .thanks for the compliment anyhow .
@ Dave its like shock treatment  not my thing really .


   

5 comments:

  1. Always nice to have a down day and just kick back with some sports or whatever turns you on on the telly.

    Like the new background, but what is the purple thing at the top?!

    As to DJ, last convo was he's taking a break from blogging, but will be reading them, etc.

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's my new avatar jay didn't like the old one
    need to give it a name lee

    ReplyDelete
  3. OctoLee?
    OctoG?
    G-o-pus?
    Lee-o-puss?

    LOL!

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lee,

    I was mistaken...it wasn't a GOP politician, but rather, an anti-gay minister...even more hypocritical!

    http://www.nzherald.co.nz/religion-and-beliefs/news/article.cfm?c_id=301&objectid=10643316

    Cheers,

    -Andy

    ReplyDelete

comments are now moderated sorry