octog

octog
email me northernlifegstar11@gmail.com

Tuesday, 31 May 2011

FOR ANYONE WHO IS INTERESTED.

I received a comment from G today he has had an email from Tristan @ RB if you are interested  go back to HOPE SQUEEGY AND THE BOYS RETURN SOON.  posted on Sunday. read the comments .
                                                                                                                                                LEE

1 comment:

  1. Lee don't really know what to say - can't believe we lost Rent Boys - it's not till today when I dropped by here that I discovered no more RB. Can't really think of enough swear words to describe how I feel - just hope the storm passes soon. For me it was always a wonderful love story, magicaly told - how on earth can anyone find that offensive.
    If this is not bad enough we also lost a great young guy in DJ who has not long come back again to charm us with his talents - just hope he's ok.
    Thanks again Lee for letting us know what's going on.
    Take care
    Stef.

    ReplyDelete

comments are now moderated sorry