I will admit am not one for having memorable dreams these days but a few nights ago a had a dream that I had invented a new drink LENTIL JUICE I remembered how i had made it crushing them through a sieve and juice would come out also lentil smooths drinks so I goggled it its already been done BASTARDS . The first dream I remembered having was when I was about 4 years old I had a dream mum had hidden my favourite toy a Jeep so I woke my mum in the middle of the night demanding for it back it was of cores in the living room where I left lol I just went up to bed taking it with me saying well don't do it again OK . I also had several in my teens 14-15 I was with some older boys from school I had realised I liked boys only by that time .
the boys are back home as I sed bag full of dirty washing no money left in fact Ben had to borrow money of mark making him broke also but I think mark is relived to be home think Ben is too but not letting on .
we all had a discussion at work about a tv program in the uk it was about a care home in Bristol for people with learning disabilities and the staff were more or less beating the crap out of some of them I didn't watch it at the time but i caught it on-line I was shocked at the abuse as everyone was 3 of the staff have been arrested
am not sure what I would have done to these scum bags.
the boys are back home as I sed bag full of dirty washing no money left in fact Ben had to borrow money of mark making him broke also but I think mark is relived to be home think Ben is too but not letting on .
we all had a discussion at work about a tv program in the uk it was about a care home in Bristol for people with learning disabilities and the staff were more or less beating the crap out of some of them I didn't watch it at the time but i caught it on-line I was shocked at the abuse as everyone was 3 of the staff have been arrested
am not sure what I would have done to these scum bags.
I've had some weird dreams, but none that could have possibly made me any money! Keep trying!
ReplyDeleteI saw that news story. I'd like to beat the living crap out of those bastards. Jail is too good for them.
Peace <3
Jay
YUK Lentil drink not sure I fancy that with my vodka but it would create some interesting smells under the blankets overnight. Ok I still like to waft the odd fart especially if I have someone to share it with which is not very often but you cant beat the smell of your own. Bit too much I know just the mad mood I am in this morning Lee please forgive my foul habits.
ReplyDeleteDave x
think you would need a warning somewhere about smoking while drinking it .as for in bed he would probably not speak to me again understandable I think.
ReplyDelete