octog

octog
email me northernlifegstar11@gmail.com

Sunday, 5 June 2011

just a short post .

Hi.
had a nice weekend  mum and martin were away for the weekend  so I was staying with Ben and Mark  Ben told me about Germany what he got up  to. sounds like fun . also chatted with Mark and got a different version of events
lol don`t ask .
its Sam `s last weeks at work before she goes on maternity leave going to miss her  a bit  not had a lot of female fiends  various reason including the obvious one. I  have grown on Sam god knows how .

on Wednesday Its Take That concert am not a big fan its just for Scot  am sure it will go ok.

as Ive mentioned mum & Martin have been away they went to see Neil Diamond yesterday in Manchester and staying at a hotel  just to give them peace and quirt .           

YouTube - Cherry Cherry- The Essential Neil Diamond
mums favourite song  

8 comments:

  1. HAHAHA, two different versions of the story - who could have figured that out!?

    Awww, Sam's having a baby. Congrats to her!

    You'll enjoy the concert. Live shows are always awesome unless you just plain hate the music!

    And your mum wanting peace and quiet, can't imagine why with three noisy boys in the house (yeah, I'm including you!)

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lee, are you having any problems with 'followers' and comments? I just posted a short story and the title is the only think that posted. I am going crazy with blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @storyman3119:
    Another friend in Britain today told me he wasn't able to Follow any blogs, not his, not one in Germany...and another friend had the "Post a Comment" header but no box to comment in, or Submit, but that did clear up in a couple of days.

    As much as I don't like blogger, I just keep trying to remember, "You get what you pay for".

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  4. not having problems hear jay I hate it when things like that happen .
    jayman .something happened when they were away ben swears it weren't his fault ..
    I don't make allot of noise honest most noise i make is falling back down the stairs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Of course it's not his fault! That was both of my younger brothers' middle names! Bill "It's not my fault" M., and Paul "It's not my fault" M.

    Hmmmm, you sound like my old decrepit dog - he falls back down the stairs and I have to go help push him back up. Do I need to do that for you, too? ;-)

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  6. ah jayman I wonder if your dog also came back pissed as a fart don't happen allot . Lee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Always good to read your posts, Lee. Computer problems here at the moment but I do try to keep up with your news and Dave's. Good to see things are getting sorted for him.

    Take That? I've heard of them but I don't have a clue what they sound like! Funny that I make my living as a musician but seldom listen to music...

    B and M - are they identical? My guess is that M is the older one?

    R

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Richland always good to hear from you Ben & mark
    are not identical Ben is older by 20 mins but it doesn't show ATM Ben's in a bit of trouble .

    ReplyDelete

comments are now moderated sorry