Yesterday martin had to collect Ben from School why ? because he`s been taking stuff that don't belong to him
stealing Id call it. .He also took something from a market in Germany `SHOP LIFTING ' so he`s in trouble for that also from the school also.Ben`s been asked to explain why from the school He says he didn't know why
but has more or less admitted it he`s stole
money
i pod
a sweater from the market
he now has to wait and see what the school will do next . he could be asked to leave the school but its unlikely
that will happen as long as the stuff he took is returned the ipod was a friends been returned .
money about £60.00 belonged to people he borrowed it off but he had no intention of paying it back .this has sort of backfired on him as it meant the 20.00 he borrowed off Mark he had no intentions of paying it back .
Mum and martin say he need`s to take responsibly for his actions and that he`s let everyone down he`s going to loose friends over this going to have to earn the trust in people . Ben does understand that he has let himself down ..
Take That well appart from the fact that there were thousand of girls screaming there heads of scot also sometimes it was not that bad the stadium was packed out and we were situated in good seats although I know scot wanted to be at the front with the die hard fans if they had them . but you could see OK from where we were I will admit the best moment was when scot was hit by a water bottle :) it wasn't me BTW
seriously most of it was good had a huge robot that moved about and used as a platform for the boys bound to be knocked out as a toy by crimbo . I know scot loved it from start to finish even met some new friends
bunch of girls no more than 14 years old who sat near us with their mums .
this post has taken longer than expected for various reasons but I think I got there in the end . the next post will be a look back at the year as its one year old today . will post it later today .
stealing Id call it. .He also took something from a market in Germany `SHOP LIFTING ' so he`s in trouble for that also from the school also.Ben`s been asked to explain why from the school He says he didn't know why
but has more or less admitted it he`s stole
money
i pod
a sweater from the market
he now has to wait and see what the school will do next . he could be asked to leave the school but its unlikely
that will happen as long as the stuff he took is returned the ipod was a friends been returned .
money about £60.00 belonged to people he borrowed it off but he had no intention of paying it back .this has sort of backfired on him as it meant the 20.00 he borrowed off Mark he had no intentions of paying it back .
Mum and martin say he need`s to take responsibly for his actions and that he`s let everyone down he`s going to loose friends over this going to have to earn the trust in people . Ben does understand that he has let himself down ..
Take That well appart from the fact that there were thousand of girls screaming there heads of scot also sometimes it was not that bad the stadium was packed out and we were situated in good seats although I know scot wanted to be at the front with the die hard fans if they had them . but you could see OK from where we were I will admit the best moment was when scot was hit by a water bottle :) it wasn't me BTW
seriously most of it was good had a huge robot that moved about and used as a platform for the boys bound to be knocked out as a toy by crimbo . I know scot loved it from start to finish even met some new friends
bunch of girls no more than 14 years old who sat near us with their mums .
this post has taken longer than expected for various reasons but I think I got there in the end . the next post will be a look back at the year as its one year old today . will post it later today .

One year old. Congrats. My blog turns one year in November.
ReplyDeleteInteresting. After your comment on my comment yesterday, I have been wondering what Ben had done and all I could come up with was shoplifting.
ReplyDeleteIn one of my former lives I used to be a teacher at a posh private school and I vividly remember one prize giving day given in our town hall. The whole school, all the teachers and about 800 parents. Over the sound system comes a message - "will Mrs X please come to the foyer". Mother of a pupil in my class, and yes he had been caught by the police shoplifting on the way to the town hall.
Of course, I quizzed him afterwards about it. He wouldn't talk about it, but he never did it again.
I don't think Ben will be asked to leave the school, but I hope he will learn from his mistake.
Congrats on your anniversary - you know I always enjoy reading your blog - and congrats on making some new friends LOL.
R
Ben has had to pay everything back 60 quid to 8 friends he borrowed from 5 of them don't wanna know him now 1 came round with his dad Ben gave him the £10 he owed him in-front of everyone the lads dad even mentioned he had guts the other two are ok with it .
ReplyDelete