octog

octog
email me northernlifegstar11@gmail.com

Wednesday, 8 June 2011

ONE YEAR ON .THANKS EVERYONE

So A year ago I began this thing didn't think it would last that long being honest didn't know what to expect  if anyone was interested  in the blog . don't think  iv`e done to bad
66 followers thank you for looking .
last month had the most page views  over 4,000
about 15 regular commenter's thank you all so much it means allot
the post about squeegy being ok had the most pages viewed I was a bit taken aback by that being honest nearly 23 thousand hits in the past 6 months .

my life a year ago I weren't up to much  life was a bit boring still is at times  I was a bit lost  still finding myself
was more or less excepting being gay last year it was i guess my little secrete only A handful of people knew outside family don't think I acted gay ever  the only person who`s guessed I was gay was Sam .

Dint have a bf  this time  last year  not even looking   didn't have allot of fun there was just the one guy
then Tim arrived officially had my cherry popped  then  wish i had waited a bit .

scot came along late September  didn't know what to make of him at first could tell he was gay a mile off.. today I love the guy to bits he`s my  first love my sole mate  sick bucket time I know .

family well  not much has changed I  did have issues with Lisa my step sister  but I found to heart to forgive .

Ben & Mark love them to bits although Mark is more mature  Ben's having a hard time at moment  he should be ok .


finally people who have commented hear .THANK YOU  to everyone who took the time out to comment  it
means allot


I would like to take this opportunity  to remember TIMMY  I admit I lost it when he left Its not something I deal with that well  hardly got to know him  that don't make it easer .

there are a couple off things that have happened in the year that I haven't even bothered to mention  things that
have left me feeling lost no knowing what to say or do but its best kept private         

    

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations on making it a year. It sure has zoomed past fast for me. I hope things continue to go good for you this next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is always a delight to hear from you, either in a post, or in comments on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the anniversary, Lee!

    Sounds to me like you're a "normal" as anyone else. :-)

    I, too, lost it a bit when Timmy left us...I think I cried for 3 days straight. :-(

    Hope you stay with us a good long time!

    :-)

    -Andy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for keeping going with this blog and I will be a loyal reader till it ends. I felt really upset when I heard the news about Timmy at the time. Still missing his wisdom.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Lee
    Happy blogaversary, and thanks for sharing your life with us.

    Love & best wishes
    Sammy B

    ReplyDelete
  6. CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR FIRST BLOG BIRTHDAY
    here is to many more xxxxx
    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lee cheers on your first year - it's been an interesting ride usually acompanied by some great music.
    Take care
    Stef.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lee,
    I'd like to thank YOU for being here. I started up last August, not having any idea what I was getting into...and I discovered great guys like you that didn't care that I was an olde farte, but just accepted me in the community of us gay bloggers.

    Congratulations on a year. One thing I've figured out is that a LOT don't last a few months, so you are special in a lot of ways.

    One way is your openness. Thank you for that. It inspires me to let it out, too, and I realize that I CAN be honest and open in this forum.

    Another is just that: your honesty. Add them together and you've got someone who is interesting, and inspiring.

    Cheers, Lee, cheers...
    Please stick around, you're a "force" here.

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete

comments are now moderated sorry