hello
been helping martin out today he does loft conversions and he`s several men down due to illness or holidays.
so Ive been helping with laying flooring down and fetching wood from builders yard .must admit its a hell of allot more physical than am used to even ended up with my shirt off I did have to explain bite marks on my shoulder
and chest to Craig the guy I was working with he`s 100% straight and no way was i telling him am gay the guys bloody huge so I just put up with his comments about being out on the shag with a lass if only he knew .
Met Sams baby he`s lovely looks like Alan and sam`s hair am sure I got a grin of him although it could be wind.
sam says he`s a noisy bleeder gets that from Sam am sure .
mum is gob smacked that dad has come across he wedding photos not seen them in years mum did get a bit upset there were photos of her brother my uncle Kevin he died 17 yeas ago and mum only has a couple of photos of him non with them together but dad says his sister took loads and kept everyone also ones with mum & dad together on there wedding day 21 years ago cant believe how young mum looks.
scot has been read the riot act by his boss for taking the holiday at such short notice 3 days notice he gave .
but he expected worse than a verbal & written warning but he says it was well worth it told him about the bite marks on my chest and shoulder he almost wet himself till I mentioned Craig thought it was a woman and I said nothing I did explain he was built like a brick shit house and was most deficiently very homophobic.Think he understood .
Ben`s new girlfriend Lisa or Li as he calls her is not what I expected she`s like a tomboy into football supports man city cant have everything your way he supports united I think both teams are SHIT .Lisa is also a hard nut not a girl to mess with .
BITE MARKS ON YOUR CHEST AND SHOULDER????? Tell me more! Tell me more! BITE MARKS????
ReplyDeleteScot is such an animal. What did you give him?
OMG! BITE MARKS?!?!?! WHOOOOEEEEEEE sounds like it was a ride!!!
ReplyDeleteYou must have an exceptional baby, I've not ever seen one that was lovely! And they're all bloody noisy. Got the 3 younger siblings and their kids to prove it.
I've been scanning some old family photos. It's kind nostalgic seeing mom and dad in their early 30's.
Life is good.
Peace <3
Jay
I think you should tell Craig you are gay...and kick his arse if he don't like it!!! (or get Lisa to. lol!)
ReplyDelete:-D
-Andy
Lisa supports Man City? Oh dear!
ReplyDeleteAs for all these babies you seem to be acquiring, I have to agree with Jay. Hell, I can't even tell which ones are boys and which ones are girls.
I always enjoy seeing wedding photos. Mine? Platform shoes, flared trousers, kipper tie and big hair. And I was so skinny in those days. LOL.
Glad the hol went well. Never been to Rhodes, though I have been to other Greek islands and to Turkey. Holidays in the Uk for us this year as we are short of pennies.
HUGS
R