octog

octog
email me northernlifegstar11@gmail.com

Tuesday, 30 November 2010

In car

this happened a few weeks back scot and me had a drive to the local lake few miles away I find it calming down there like the sound of the water the fresh air or cold more often  anyway we had a walk round and had driven back . on the way scot decided to take another rout up country roads we ended up near farm land middle of nowhere and parked . I knew what was going to happen as I think anyone would wasn't long  before  scot had undone his jeans and was rubbing my cock I reclined the seat  and soon my tracky bottoms were round my ankles and scots mouth was wrapped round my bulging cock  I was more than happy for Scot to be  in control.

my cock  was stifling in scots warm mouth as he sucked deeper cupping tugging  at my balls I was in heave and he knew it scot asked me if I wanted fucking he could have done anything to me then I just turned round on the seat and wiggled my arse :O I was soon widening my legs as scot was feeding me as much as he could as I was moaning for him to fuck me deeper he gladly did  holding onto my hips tightly scot was soon ready to cum so i asked him to sit in the seat as I got between his legs and sucked every drop of his cum in my mouth . I myself came all over scots chest soon after .the best thing about round hear is it`s in the middle of bloody nowhere
I did see a few other cars parked near us probably doing the same        well sort of         

5 comments:

  1. hey gstar sounds like you had fun. thanks for the nice comments on my blog. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh ya wee tart yea rumpy pumpy oot in the country. Good stuff bud you sound so happy realy glad for you.xx
    Mark

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow that is so nice and i really do mean it i wish i could do that with jack i know the perfect place sounds like gstar is having a bit of fun so keep us updated Love<~peter~>

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wot? You dogging?

    ReplyDelete
  5. its not dogging micky rofl that`s with total strangers could never do that just a spur of the moment thing

    ReplyDelete

comments are now moderated sorry