octog

octog
email me northernlifegstar11@gmail.com

Tuesday, 5 April 2011

am fussy sometimes

sam & alan are back at work thank god they had booked a week off they were a bit surprised that I told people I was gay Sam was not to happy because she missed it all  looks like I`ve a busy few weeks ahead with work also with my training days .

At lunch sam told me that  she`s pregnant  about a month gone am really pleased for her and Alan sam`s a bit worried because she`s had two miscarriages last one was a few years ago so she wants to do things by the book
says she did last time and lost it few months into it I hope she`s going to be ok as it will really upset her .

Tina a woman who`s sometimes in the office had a chat to me today she`s nice she told me about her daughter who`s 31 she told me that her daughter came out to her 10 years ago she says she had a hard time excepting  her daughter was a lesbian says she took it bad but she says she excepted it and now even goes  clubbing  with her she`s even gone as far as copping of with a woman just to see what it was like  i dont  know  how many parents would go that far .

Fiet  Puro
decided on a car did want a vw polo  but my mum talked me into this one it`s a fair bit cheeper  and it looks
ok I did want things added  like a better radio DAB  also one with sun roof dont ask for much do I
but I got things like break down cover and tax disk included as well as insurance .Be ready in a few weeks
cant wait

ben & mark have got the chance of going away with the school to Germany its an exchange thing  they might even have one of the German pupils stopping   hear with us mum hopes they can speak good english .

Scot has decided he wants to look for another job he works at a call center but he says he`s getting board with it also the Take That tickets arrived  so that cheered him up want to spend more time with scot maybe a weekend away somewhere around easter if I can

4 comments:

  1. Hey Lee cool car. Hope your going to come and take me for a ride in it when you get it.
    Dave x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome car, dude! And things like break down cover can serve you well.

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blimey - so are you getting one with a sun roof?? It's always been on my wish list, but I've never had one! I like sunshine. When we changed car last time, I was trying to persuade my wife that an open top Mazda MX5 was what we really needed, but I wasn't successsful LOL.

    Done a few German exchanges myself. They are nice people. On one occasion I had to make a speech to about 1000 school kids - in German and without any warning - they just handed me a microphone. Don't have a clue what I said, but they found it amusing.

    Fingers crossed for Sam.

    What are the training days about??

    HUGS
    R

    ReplyDelete
  4. wanted a sunroof its just a little one to A. show off lol B I get stuffy in the warm weather but its not hey feaver am just fussy .

    training days are computer related also health and safety in the work place wooopiiiii.

    ReplyDelete

comments are now moderated sorry