so its Mothers day today if am beaing honest I dont know what ad do without my mum she has loved me
guided me, made things better when I was at my lowest .kissed it better when I hurt myself `stop sniggering'
I know am lucky having a mum like mine. but she`s like any other mum they should be respected on a day like today I know this is all a bit soppy for a big kid like me .
guided me, made things better when I was at my lowest .kissed it better when I hurt myself `stop sniggering'
I know am lucky having a mum like mine. but she`s like any other mum they should be respected on a day like today I know this is all a bit soppy for a big kid like me .

I agree Lee mate.I have said I hate her thousands of times but she has told me she loves me millions of times. I just wish I could take away her sadness and sort all this Mum Dad crap out
ReplyDeleteWho's sniggering? It's true, and it's great that even a "big kid" recognizes it. Too many teens forget the role their mother plays in their lives. So kudos to you for being a bit soppy today, she deserves it!
ReplyDelete@Dave: It sounds like from your posts that at least they want to try. Remember, it's not your job to sort it all out, it's theirs...yours is to be strong, and help your brothers get through, while you support their efforts to mend things.
Peace <3
Jay