octog

octog
email me northernlifegstar11@gmail.com

Wednesday, 6 April 2011

IF YOU WERE AN ANIMAL ?...

I Had an odd discussion at work I was asked if you were an animal what would it be.
I thought about a cat or dog but they lick there own bollocks lol.
did consider a donkey but they ugly lol.
so I ended up going with owl  its   wise, big eyes , also named after Sheff Wednesday my team not doing well .I wasn't prepared for what one of the girls said she wish she was a octopus she was asked why  she said well  its got arms .one would be up my fanny . one up my bum .one in my mouth , ad never need another fucking man again  would I  then she nearly wet herself laughing  as well as everyone else .
  

Sam's all excited because her favourite tv show is returning  after being picked up by someone else Its Big Brother I know I know  its not
grate viewing but I was hooked on it a few years ago Sam has always been into it she even applied to go on it twice her video was on tv a few year`s  she says but she has shown me them . I would never go on
get board to easy probably be asked to leave for half killing  someone .

I havn`t herd from southen-steff for ages hope you alright mate
be nice to hear from you ...
                                           LEE

4 comments:

  1. Oh brother on the octopus. I do like owls. Had one living in the back yard for a while, but they razed the woods where he hunted, so he's gone...

    As to Big Brother, I'd do the same thing, no patience for the arses on that show.

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I thought about a cat or dog but they lick there own bollocks lol."

    And this is a BAD thing, how???

    lol!

    -Andy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ever eaten dog food? You'd lick your own bollocks too if you were eating that crap, even the smell makes me puke. :P

    -Joe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lee I'd be a horse that's looked afer by a good farm I once worked on [they sold up a couple of years ago] - one of the river paddocks they had was magnificent.
    Sorry it's been a while - my follower account was wipped out a few months ago when blogger nuked a heap of gay blogs - I asked them why 3 times and they still haven't even bothered to reply.I still drop by now and again and have to comment under anonymous.
    Take care Stef.

    ReplyDelete

comments are now moderated sorry