Sorry its taken a bit longer than usual for me to post something been one of those weeks really when you cant find the time to write about something am sure most blogger have the same problem sometime. I need time sometimes .
Only been at work two days this week rest of the time I was doing training health & safety at work of which about 10% was relevant to work is was hard work staying awake I can tell you .
I know Ive upset Sam this week I basically called her a dirty cow I didn't mean it really just a sarcastic comment that was taken badly she knows I didn't mean it personally she knows it was`t personal Ive told her so am told I should have thought before I said anything .
Ive had my car since Monday and am getting used to it adjusting things to my likings one thing I don't have a grate deal of tolerance in busy traffic at rush hour learning to avoid some roads at certain time of the day .
mentioned a few posts back about going away for a few days over Easter so me and Scot are going to the coast in a caravan not romantic at all is it I did suggest camping I got a polite NO!
managed to try out a gay heath club thing with Scot was an eye opener to say the least some things were a sight for sour eyes also realised am more a prude kept my shorts on the whole time had a good effect on Scot when we got to his flat he sort of took control I was happy to let him .
I went over to Sam's house last night things are better best of friends again .
Only been at work two days this week rest of the time I was doing training health & safety at work of which about 10% was relevant to work is was hard work staying awake I can tell you .
I know Ive upset Sam this week I basically called her a dirty cow I didn't mean it really just a sarcastic comment that was taken badly she knows I didn't mean it personally she knows it was`t personal Ive told her so am told I should have thought before I said anything .
Ive had my car since Monday and am getting used to it adjusting things to my likings one thing I don't have a grate deal of tolerance in busy traffic at rush hour learning to avoid some roads at certain time of the day .
mentioned a few posts back about going away for a few days over Easter so me and Scot are going to the coast in a caravan not romantic at all is it I did suggest camping I got a polite NO!
managed to try out a gay heath club thing with Scot was an eye opener to say the least some things were a sight for sour eyes also realised am more a prude kept my shorts on the whole time had a good effect on Scot when we got to his flat he sort of took control I was happy to let him .
I went over to Sam's house last night things are better best of friends again .
Hello Lee
ReplyDeleteThe title of this post is good advice for anyone - it takes a second to say something unthinkingly hurtful, but it can take forever to get over the consequences.
Hope your Easter break goes well.
Love & best wishes
Sammy B
Congrats on the new car. I, too, have alternate routes for when the main roads are busy or backed up. Good thinking.
ReplyDeleteYeah, Sammy is right, it's always good to watch what you say. Even things said in jest can ruin friendships. Wish I could say it had never happened to me, but you've patched it all up. Good for you.
A caravan can be romantic. I camped for 40+ years, and I can say that I am tired of sleeping on the ground, I'll take a caravan any day now!
Have a great trip with Scot, sounds like fun, and pick a camping site away from others so when the caravan starts rocking, you won't bother your neighbors!
Peace <3
Jay