octog

octog
email me northernlifegstar11@gmail.com

Sunday, 17 April 2011

ITS again


IN
THE
SHIT

Am bloody fuming  at home this time.apparently because we now have a car and a van  belong to mum and martin for work takes up the drive space at our house so my car is on the road  right outside the house .well are neighbours each side of us have complained  about my car not being in the drive but Ive told them it wont bloody fit mums car about twice the size of mine and Martin's work van so either way its on the pavement or on the road  so I cant win .the neighbours say I should have thought about that before I got the car .
why the  hell should I need to consider them if I bought a bleeding car ! the neighbours say it lowers the value of there property.  how do they work that out it`s never parked outside their house  ever i dont even make a noise parking   . mum says she will sort it with the council .this has totally pissed me off they are just snotty people who look down at everyone else

5 comments:

  1. Hello Lee
    Sounds like a few Russian words - you know, the ones ending with 'off' - are in order!

    Love & best wishes
    Sammy B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh brother. They are jealous that you are a 3-car family! I'm sorry, Lee. I shouldn't laugh. I read UK newspapers online and some of the sh!t people complain about over there just blows me away. Of course, we have the same crap over here, too. What the bloody hell ever happened to live and let live?
    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are probably just jealous that your family can afford 3 cars. Tell them to F**K OFF you are allowed to park as long as there is no yellow lines.

    ReplyDelete
  4. jealousy is not the case as we are what you would call working class next door are a doctor & university lecturer . other side she does fuck all and he`s into property both of them are upper class twits .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tell them that living next door to twits lowers YOUR property value!!!

    lol!

    :-)

    -Andy

    ReplyDelete

comments are now moderated sorry