octog

octog
email me northernlifegstar11@gmail.com

Wednesday, 20 April 2011

YouTube - kings of leon / Sex on fire

YouTube - kings of leon / Sex on fire
been working on a cd for my car this went on it first  as well as classical stuff from Philip glass will post more of him. need to be  carefull driving as I can get carried away .

YOU YOURRRRRRRR SEX IS ON FIRE .

4 comments:

  1. Lee,

    I guess you know the Kings are coming to the UK?

    You could drive to the show!

    :-)

    -Andy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent choices! Even I know KoL! Seen them live at a festival here. If you're getting that carried away listening to awesome music, I hope you NEVER txt and drive!!!

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Philip Glass, eh? Dunno why, but that suprised me.

    Enjoy your Easter break. I shall be heading your way tomorrow so look out for a grey car with a dent in the front wing caused by a badly behaved shopping trolley!

    HUGS
    R

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didnt get into kol till a year or so ago my music taste I admit is all over the place i like all sorts

    ReplyDelete

comments are now moderated sorry