octog

octog
email me northernlifegstar11@gmail.com

Thursday, 21 April 2011

few days off.

Quite looking forward to a few days off work I feel Ive earned it .
Still going away with Scot Friday-Monday going to North Yorkshire coast in a caravan park
didn't cost allot even for Easter weekend .Been before when I was younger with mum we didn't  go away much when there was just me and mum as money was a bit tight back then .

Scots not been to filey that's where we are going  like a fishing  village  mum says its going to be packed-busy but I dint care already got things to go and see Ive told Scot to bring some strong walking shoes
as some of the places involve a bit walking  like a few miles even if we could drive were not bit of fresh air wont kill him .

work Sam is taking early maternity leave in the summer so we will need to find a replacement  for her
may even be someone from the office Alan says hope it`s someone nice ....

still not sure what am taking with me this weekend
decided I wont be taking my lappy as don't want  Scot to feel Ignored
need my Ipod I go nowhere without it .
tv already there dvd player so will take a few dvds


I know Scots going to bring up me moving in with him sometime so maybe this break will help make up my mind .


At home the car will stay outside the house mum says I can even park it on the pavement  and nobody can stop me doing it mum has been round to both neighbours and they say that they are sorry the situation got out of hand  going to do another post before I go with music .

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful weekend, Lee! Pack lightly...iPod, undies, socks, boots, jeans, couple of shirts and a jacket, and the toothbrush...

    Good things are sorted with the neighbors and your car.

    Have fun!!!

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete

comments are now moderated sorry